We are looking for a dedicated person to work in the development and production of design prototypes of metal and resin jewellery pieces.
Reporting to the Head of Design and Development, the focus of this role will be prototyping pieces designed by Louise Olsen and Stephen Ormandy for the Dinosaur Designs range.
We are looking for an individual who:
· Has experience in metal jewellery design
· Has previously worked with wax and is skilled in wax carving
· Takes direction well and actively works to meet the designers needs
· Is experienced working with tools and machinery
· Has good problem solving skills and will take initiative to improve techniques and processes
· Is interested in art and design
· Has good skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and CAD
· Has experience of prototyping fine jewellery and stone setting
Experience in a similar position is desired as is a willingness to take on a large and physically demanding workload.
This position is based in our head office in Sydney and interviews will be conducted in January 2018. If you would like to learn more about this role please call Grant on 02 9698 3500.