Skyline Creative, a holistic boutique provider of real estate marketing and social content, is seeking a passionate video editor to join our Sydney studio and help push the boundaries of the industry.
This position requires a video editor with experience in a variety of editing techniques in providing leading Real Estate agencies with property and profile videos of the highest quality, as well as a range of lifestyle and social content. Experience within the Real Estate industry is by no means necessary, however strong editing skills, a keen eye for detail, creative thinking, and the ability to meet strict deadlines is a must.
Applicants must be advanced in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop. The role is full-time, Monday to Friday, and based out of La Porte Space in Rosebery.
Being a smaller boutique agency, we are committed to pushing the creativity in the industry. Our clients are attracted to us because we steer away from boring traditional property videos and try and bring elements from other creative mediums into our work.
Please note commencement date is Jan/Feb 2018.
We pride ourselves on being digital specialists and visual storytellers who love to create great video, and we are able to do this because of the amazing people that make up Skyline. If you feel that we would be lucky to have you join the team, please send us a cover letter, resume and showreel of recent work and we will check it out.
What is a massive plus, is if you show that you have jumped on our Vimeo or Youtube and seen what we do. We're really trying to push the creativity in the industry, and we need editors with the chops to be able to help us do so. We look forward to receiving your application.
Senior graphic designer/Art Director needed to help with concepts through to rollout of outdoor and digital campaigns now through mid-January on a freelance basis.
Working from our Prahran office, work will include: Campaign concepts and preparing client presentations, billboard artwork, Digital campaign rollout (Facebook, eDMs, website assets and display advertising).
Sense of humour a must, some copywriting experience and previous agency experience a bonus.
Duration of employment:
Ad-hoc / as needed - can discuss a minimum number of hours per week.
Starting 1 December
End date late Jan / early Feb
We are looking for a mid–senior designer who feels passionate about working on projects that can make a social difference. Your work is concept driven, you like to problem solve and craft your designs and you have a keen eye for detail.
Since it was founded in 2006, Carbon Creative has grown into a leading Indigenous creative agency working across a diverse client portfolio with a strong emphasis on positive social change. Often, but not always, this involves working in specialised communications with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and other socially marginalised populations.
Like everyone in the Carbon team, the expectation is that you will work across Indigenous and non-Indigenous projects, will be respectful of all traditions and cultures, and you welcome and celebrate diversity.
– deliver strong design solutions for a variety of projects across print and digital
– work as part of a small, highly motivated and talented team
– collaborate in seeing jobs through from brief to delivery
– are passionate about good ideas and well crafted design
– have a strong portfolio
– have a great attention to detail
– have great finished art skills, as well as design and concept skills.
– are highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
– like to work as part of a small team
– are keen to work on a variety of projects across print and digital
– keep up to date with the latest trends and technologies
– are self motivated pro-active and organised
– have a strong social remit with a natural motivation to contribute towards positive social change
– have been been working as a designer/art-director for a while now, 3 to 6 years.
– have a sense of humour, and the ability to leave your ego at the door
Carbon Creative celebrates diversity and so we strongly encourage members of all cultures and communities to apply.
Please send us a CV and a PDF with your folio, or a link to your folio to Monique Kneepkens (as per the email link) and put ‘Designer Wanted: <your name>’ in the subject line.