Overview of the Company: A fast moving, growing business with opportunities around the globe GSA Group is the first truly global leader in student accommodation. Our teams are talented, innovative individuals from all backgrounds and industries, and are dedicated to delivering excellent service to our customers around the world.
GSA has recently re-entered the Australian market with a vision of having 25,000 student accommodation beds under throughout Australia and New Zealand under management by 2025. The business has already secured 2,500 beds throughout Australia in which 1,200 are in Melbourne,
In addition to Australia GSA currently has a presence in Japan and China with the vision of having 75,000 beds under management in these markets and others in APAC by 2025
With nearly twenty-five yearsâ experience in creating and driving the sector we are the authority in understanding the opportunities presented by the continual expansion of international higher education.
Key Objectives of the Role: GSA is looking for an experienced In-House Graphic Designer to work across the Australia business. You will be supporting the Sales and Marketing Team, both online and offline, to ensure the delivery of high-quality design and marketing collateral across all student residences.
1. In-house design, development and execution of both large and small creative briefs to include;
a. Leaflets, brochures, newsletters, posters, flyers, social media icons/templates, emails, stationary, inserts, outdoor media, bid documents, housing and fresherâs fair stand design, brand experiences, etc. in support of onsite and HQ teams.
2. Contribute creative ideas and input to all project briefs.
3. Excellent levels of quality control to ensure the standard of branded material excels.
4. Proofread all design work produced for accurate, high quality collateral.
5. Design, create and manage email marketing campaigns.
6. Design outdoor media campaigns and manage outdoor media agencies and bookings.
7. Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to produce designs and graphics for the website and social media.
8. Have a clear understanding of the company brand, style and expectations to ensure all marketing collateral is of the highest standard.
9. Manage the in-house photo library, ensuring images are collected and saved in the correct folders.
10. Ensure all design work is arranged in a systematic fashion on the network.
11. Keep abreast of design trends and new advertising and marketing opportunities.
12. Attend and assist with the co-ordination of events and the marketing collateral requirements for;
a. Student housing events nationally
b. Residence open days nationally
c. University Open Days and âO weeksâ nationally
d. And new launch opening functions (where required).
13. Attendance at the above events throughout the year is a requirement of the role and therefore travel may be required.
14. Assisting with any branded requirements for new residences including, but not limited to, hoarding, signage, and printed sales collateral.
15. Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors, particularly marketing collateral and designs they are using.
Experience & Knowledge
WHY: We Make A Real Difference to Studentsâ Lives
HOW: We use our track record; expertise and knowledge to deliver the best culturally led student living experience
WHAT: We develop, manage and invest in student communities on a global basis
INTEGRITY: A professional approach, we demonstrate integrity, honesty and fairness in every action taken.
COMMITMENT: A result driven business, we proactively focus on the customer taking individual responsibility to drive performance.
ENERGY: An enthusiastic and positive working environment, we embrace cultural diversity and develop/nurture talent.
Making a real difference in everything we do.
How to apply: Send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to [...] This role is a 9 month contract however the opportunity for a permanent role may apply.