Graphic/Digital Design Internship
Sydney, New South Wales
OPPO is a camera phone brand enjoyed by young people around the world. In 2016, OPPO was ranked as the number 4 smartphone brand globally, according to IDC. And today, OPPO provides excellent smartphone photography experience to over 200 million young people around the world.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
In this role you will work closely with in-house designers and digital marketing managers as well as brand managers, ad agencies and marketing directors to conceptualise and deliver engaging front-line marketing solutions for use in a number of retail and social media channels. Your day to day tasks will involve:
- Growing our multiple social media platforms: Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Preparing original and creative content, as well as captions tailored for specific social media platforms mentioned above.
- Assist for product photoshooting and retouching photos.
- Developing and ensuring compliance with brand guidelines across all content and copy.
- Identifying trends and insights and optimising spend and performance based on the insights.
- Staying on the cutting-edge of social innovation, including monitoring direct competitors.
- Participation in team meeting and brainstorming sessions to develop new ideas or resolve problems.
- Provide general assistance to other team members
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Proven problem solving and investigative skills
- Excellent concept development skills
- Outstanding rendering and layout skills
- Adobe suite proficient - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere
- Good communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Previous digital marketing experience will be highly appreciated
WHO ARE YOU?
- 2nd/3rd year student or fresh graduate
- Degree in either Graphic, Digital Design or Marketing
- Immediate start
- 2-3 days a week
- 3 month internship
Please send us the following:
CV and folio samples (PDF 3MB Max)
Your location is not eligible for the job application