Wills Brand Design is seeking a Junior to Mid-Weight Graphic Designer for an immediate start.
This is a great opportunity for a designer to build on their existing skills, working closely and collaboratively with the creative team across a broad range of brand communications. Our clients include leading not-for-profits, corporate organisations and Government agencies, small businesses and start-ups.
To qualify for this position, you must have the following:
- a completed graphic design degree or diploma from a recognised design school.
- two - three years' hands-on studio experience with good general design skills
- thorough proficiency in Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- long document experience (annual reports, newsletters, brochures)
- a strong work ethic and 'can-do' attitude; the ability to take instruction and constructive feedback; a genuine and friendly manner; a good fit within a small team environment.
- intelligence, creativity and an excellent eye for detail as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
- strong organisational skills; the ability to multi-task effectively.
Additional experience in the following will be highly regarded:
- WordPress site design/HTML proficiency
- Adobe Premiere and After Effects experience
- Microsoft template skills.
Applicants must have Australian residency.
Before applying for this role, please note that we are based in Leichhardt, in Sydney's inner-west, accessible by bus, light-rail or car.
Salary is dependent on level of skills and experience.
Applicants please provide, via email only, the following:
- Cover letter
- Design portfolio (PDF and/or link to website).
Applications to be addressed to the Creative Director.
We appreciate the interest and time taken in submitting your application, however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.