- Fast growing & established full-service advertising/media agency.
- Located in Prahran, in close proximity to cafes, bars and shops.
- Requires a full-time designer to work on high-end brands.
- You are a savvy creative soul, with a passion for digital and traditional design forms. You are comfortable in a busy environment with tight client deadlines and varied briefs. You understand that the creative idea needs to support the clientÃs objectives and budgets.
- You work collaboratively in a team environment and are also comfortable working autonomously. You are comfortable designing animated web banners, websites, eDM's, packaging, advertising material, POS, displays, corporate communications and corporate identity.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Proficient command of design software.
- Creative and development of print and digital graphics from concept to finished art across multiple platforms that are in line with the overall brand vision and guidelines.
- Manage multiple projects across various clients, and remain flexible through multiple revisions, while keeping a keen attention to detail and following work flow process.
- Designing and developing branding and visual communications in line with brand guidelines.
- Ensuring that all designs communicate the intended messages in line with the client brief and/or feedback.
- Produce finished artwork in line with provided specs (printers and publications).
- Dispatch finished artwork to publications via Quickcut Software.
- Experience with Adobe Animate necessary.
- Build final eDM's when they are approved in order to deliver to the client.
- Meticulous attention to detail and time management.
- Presenting your designs, supported by a creative rational.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Account Service team.
What's on offer:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Convenient, inner city location, accessible by public transport.
- Creative and entrepreneurial culture.
- Training & development.
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted
Your location is not eligible for the job application