The Graphic Designer works to provide professional design within the College.
- To provide professional quality visual media for the curriculum.
- To provide design assistance to outgoing College advertising and other Administration driven work.
- To aid internal College events through both advertising and content enhancement from initial concept/design through to fabrication.
- To provide hands on design and fabrication for large scale art projects such as the College musical set and the associated foyer display, events and permanent classroom display, etc.
- To investigate new ways to improve the College's image and curriculum through visual media.
Your location is not eligible for the job application