We are looking for a Graphic Designer who is based in Sydney and avalible between 26 Febuary 2018 to 9 March 2018 to work on the T-Shirt Graphics for the Australian Open 2019.
The graphics will be for Men's, Woman's, Boys and Girls. If you are intrested please get in touch.
Sydney Tools is one of Australia's largest power tool retailer and we are looking for an individual to work in our E-commerce division.
We are growing rapidly and our presence in the market is becoming larger. We are now ready to employ more graphic designers to cater for the growth of our business.
We Are Searching For:
We are searching for a passionate Graphic Designer
Our projects range from designing brands, logos, banners, catalogues, weekly EDM's, TV commercials, engaging with our internal website developer to create and maintain designs for multiple websites. Capture, and edit videos, and images.
The Skills Required:
· Proficient in Adobe CS (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are a must,)
. Experience in After Effects is desirable but not essential.
· A grade attitude - Always striving to achieve industry best standards with a great thirst for knowledge on leading design and trends globally
· An all round balanced portfolio demonstrating varied work types.
· Working knowledge of print production
· Exposure to social media projects
· Experience with photography
· Collaborative approach to concept work and ideation
· Take a project from initial brief through finish
· Attention to detail
· Display hard working ethics and remain self-motivated
· Work closely with marketing and managers on daily workflow
· Respect deadlines and work consistently
· Friendly, approachable and thoughtful with an awesome sense of humour
· Amazing communication skills, explain something to a non-designer quickly and with patience
· An exciting blend of a vibrant start-up environment and professional operations in our office.
· Opportunity to play a significant role in enabling the development of our growing corporate portfolio.
- Build your skill set by working alongside, junior, medium, and senior graphic designers, and program coding developers
- Progressive and rewarding environment
- Ample on-site parking
Mandoe has an exciting opportunity for a passionate junior to mid weight Designer to join its Sydney team.
Your passion for innovation and attention to detail will be second to none, as is your enthusiasm to be a team player who actively contributes to the creative team, but the wider Mandoe culture.
Your time will focus on the production of design for digital mediums across a range of internal and client projects. You will concept, create and build digital assets for our proprietary software, branded material as well as customer projects. You will also take part in concept sessions across a variety of projects, as well as assisting with the management and influence of our brand and marketing through digital platforms, web and social.
You will work collaboratively within a creative team, with support from and reporting to our Creative Director.
As a must, the successful applicant will have:Advanced skills in all Adobe CS programs, predominantly InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoshopHighly organised and able to manage multiple tasks at one timeEfficient and relaxed under pressureExcellent attention to detailA solid understanding of designing for digital projects from concept to completionStrong branding skillsA strong visual style across digital mediums, web and socialExperience in UI/UX designAn eagerness to increase skill level and work hard to achieve own and companies goalsClear initiative to learn and apply new skillsThe ability to take on more responsibility when senior staff are not available
You will be expected to have the following key abilities:Finished art skills and knowledge of design trendsA portfolio that shows your capability within multiple media platforms and formatsHigh level of verbal and written communication skillsExperience in creating marketing materials such as EDM, social and web templates
Advantageous Skills/Knowledge (but not mandatory):Animation and/or video editing skillsBasic understanding of Animation as a visual medium