Work with a talented team of
designers in a learning oriented environment
Autonomy to develop your
ideas; responsibility to use your talent as part of a team approach
Principle Design is an award
winning design studio based in Collingwood. We’re looking for a full time
designer, who is fun, energetic, motivated and enthusiastic to be a part
of our creative team - someone with a passion for the creative process,
experienced in both print and web and exceptional at problem solving.
You will be required to
participate in all aspects of the design process and demonstrate a high level
of initiative. You will work directly with the creative director and
collaborate with other team members on projects.
· Bachelor Degree Communication Design or relevant professional
· A minimum of 2 years design industry experience
· Willing to learn with a positive can do attitude.
· Experience in digital design and branding.
· Ability to understand, question and interpret briefs.
· High level of conceptual design and idea generation.
· Highly proficient in Adobe Software (Indesign,
Illustrator & Photoshop)
· Ability to carry a project from concept through to
· Exceptional communication skills - ability to liaise
with clients and suppliers.
Please note this is not a graduate
If you think you are our next team member please e-mail your CV & pdf portfolio or website with
subject heading " Creative, Curious Designer “ to [..]
No recruitment agencies please.
Only successful applicants will be notified.