Great opportunity in our nations capital (known to locals as Glamberra). Reaching out and keen to connect with a visual communication/graphic designer who loves responding to interesting and creative client briefs and gets a kick out of data storytelling through design.
Puzzle Partners work with small and large organisations across Australia/New Zealand, helping companies transform their workplaces and discover new ways of working together. We use design thinking to harness ideas and help our clients explore different work environments. Working together as a team of multi-disciplinary specialists we gather together behavioural scientists, property, organisational transformation, design, people, change/transition and communication experts.
This role will give you an opportunity to develop your career with a dynamic consultancy firm. You will work with a team who are trail blazing in the area of workplace transformation, helping public and private sector clients achieve lasting change across the people, place and technology nexus. We are a great place to work with flexible working conditions, on and off the job development opportunities and a competitive remuneration approach.
Are you who we have been looking for?
We are looking for someone with 2+ years experience who has:
- An appetite to create new and innovative designs, campaigns, infographics and project identities and draw on the latest trends to create custom client communications that make people go wow
- A love for working in a team and seeing great ideas grow
- Proactive problem solving, excellent time and project management.
- Attention to detail and the ability to edit and proofread communications
- A willingness to go the extra mile and roll up your sleeves on a variety of client projects
- And of course fantastic skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe (Web and digital skills such as HTML, Wordpress, Flash would also be unreal).
If this sounds like you make sure you let us know by sending through your resume and portfolio!
Are you passionate about beauty?Be part of a progressive team, who have a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit Generous team discounts and competitive salaryCentrally located in Rosebery
ModelCo is Australia's fastest growing beauty brand and is found in beauty mecca's globally. Fifteen years on we still dream big. ModelCo is widely known and loved for innovative, on-trend colour cosmetics, simple-but-smart natural skin care and award-winning self-tanning solutions.
Recently, we announced our global collaboration with iconic fashion house Karl Lagerfeld and are now seeking to expand our team to support the exciting growth and opportunities.
An exciting career opportunity exists for a highly organized and energetic WEB & GRAPHIC DESIGNER who has a passion for design and an appreciation for beauty, fashion and innovation. This is an opportunity for a talented and confident individual to be part of a team who embraces your creativity. You must live and breathe design, have amazing attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include;Creating various designs projects across all areas of the businessDesigning print media campaigns for advertorials and magazinesDesigning event invitations, vouchers, posters, and other campaign materialDesign press releases and product presentations and presentation templatesDesign editorial and social media creative content, across all platformsEmail marketing artwork, newsletter layoutsConduct regular website review and design rejuvenationCreating and editing packaging die lines and experience in working with barcodesDeveloping concepts and finished art for packagingCreating logos for new productsConceptualize and design all in-store marketing collateral, shelf displays and floor stands, to deadlineExecute final artwork for window displaysRetouching images, create image composites, create renders and mock ups of products
Skills, Knowledge & Experience required for the role:Proven Graphic Design experience in Beauty, Fashion, Retail or Print Media essentialRelevant tertiary qualification in Graphic DesignStrong demonstrated experience in packaging designExpert skills across Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesignAdvanced skills Microsoft PowerPoint and WordDemonstrated knowledge in design, typography layouts and pre-press productionKnowledge of file and colour management for print and webAbility to plan and manage photo shoots, photography and video editing skills are an advantageKnowledge of HTML and CSS for EDM developmentHighly organized with the ability to forecast and forward planAn understanding of website development and managementFamiliar with Content Management Systems
Desirable Skills include:A passion for the beauty industry and an entrepreneurial spiritInnovative, collaborative, and creative thinkerAbility to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and meet deadlines on a weekly basisExcellent verbal and written communication skillsGreat interpersonal communication skills and well-presentedEffective time management and the ability to meet deadlinesSomeone who loves what they do!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we encourage you to apply!!!
Please note that only those applicants with relevant experience will be contacted in relation to their applications.
We are looking for a mid–senior designer who feels passionate about working on projects that can make a social difference. Your work is concept driven, you like to problem solve and craft your designs and you have a keen eye for detail.
Since it was founded in 2006, Carbon Creative has grown into a leading Indigenous creative agency working across a diverse client portfolio with a strong emphasis on positive social change. Often, but not always, this involves working in specialised communications with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and other socially marginalised populations.
Like everyone in the Carbon team, the expectation is that you will work across Indigenous and non-Indigenous projects, will be respectful of all traditions and cultures, and you welcome and celebrate diversity.
– deliver strong design solutions for a variety of projects across print and digital
– work as part of a small, highly motivated and talented team
– collaborate in seeing jobs through from brief to delivery
– are passionate about good ideas and well crafted design
– have a strong portfolio
– have a great attention to detail
– have great finished art skills, as well as design and concept skills.
– are highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
– like to work as part of a small team
– are keen to work on a variety of projects across print and digital
– keep up to date with the latest trends and technologies
– are self motivated pro-active and organised
– have a strong social remit with a natural motivation to contribute towards positive social change
– have been been working as a designer/art-director for a while now, 3 to 6 years.
– have a sense of humour, and the ability to leave your ego at the door
Carbon Creative celebrates diversity and so we strongly encourage members of all cultures and communities to apply.
Please send us a CV and a PDF with your folio, or a link to your folio to Monique Kneepkens (as per the email link) and put ‘Designer Wanted: <your name>’ in the subject line.