We are looking for a Graphic Designer who is based in Sydney and avalible between 26 Febuary 2018 to 9 March 2018 to work on the T-Shirt Graphics for the Australian Open 2019.
The graphics will be for Men's, Woman's, Boys and Girls. If you are intrested please get in touch.
Sydney Tools is one of Australia's largest power tool retailer and we are looking for an individual to work in our E-commerce division.
We are growing rapidly and our presence in the market is becoming larger. We are now ready to employ more graphic designers to cater for the growth of our business.
We Are Searching For:
We are searching for a passionate Graphic Designer
Our projects range from designing brands, logos, banners, catalogues, weekly EDM's, TV commercials, engaging with our internal website developer to create and maintain designs for multiple websites. Capture, and edit videos, and images.
The Skills Required:
· Proficient in Adobe CS (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are a must,)
. Experience in After Effects is desirable but not essential.
· A grade attitude - Always striving to achieve industry best standards with a great thirst for knowledge on leading design and trends globally
· An all round balanced portfolio demonstrating varied work types.
· Working knowledge of print production
· Exposure to social media projects
· Experience with photography
· Collaborative approach to concept work and ideation
· Take a project from initial brief through finish
· Attention to detail
· Display hard working ethics and remain self-motivated
· Work closely with marketing and managers on daily workflow
· Respect deadlines and work consistently
· Friendly, approachable and thoughtful with an awesome sense of humour
· Amazing communication skills, explain something to a non-designer quickly and with patience
· An exciting blend of a vibrant start-up environment and professional operations in our office.
· Opportunity to play a significant role in enabling the development of our growing corporate portfolio.
- Build your skill set by working alongside, junior, medium, and senior graphic designers, and program coding developers
- Progressive and rewarding environment
- Ample on-site parking
Wills Brand Design is seeking a Junior to Mid-Weight Graphic Designer for an immediate start.
This is a great opportunity for a designer to build on their existing skills, working closely and collaboratively with the creative team across a broad range of brand communications. Our clients include leading not-for-profits, corporate organisations and Government agencies, small businesses and start-ups.
To qualify for this position, you must have the following:
- a completed graphic design degree or diploma from a recognised design school.
- two - three years' hands-on studio experience with good general design skills
- thorough proficiency in Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- long document experience (annual reports, newsletters, brochures)
- a strong work ethic and 'can-do' attitude; the ability to take instruction and constructive feedback; a genuine and friendly manner; a good fit within a small team environment.
- intelligence, creativity and an excellent eye for detail as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
- strong organisational skills; the ability to multi-task effectively.
Additional experience in the following will be highly regarded:
- WordPress site design/HTML proficiency
- Adobe Premiere and After Effects experience
- Microsoft template skills.
Applicants must have Australian residency.
Before applying for this role, please note that we are based in Leichhardt, in Sydney's inner-west, accessible by bus, light-rail or car.
Salary is dependent on level of skills and experience.
Applicants please provide, via email only, the following:
- Cover letter
- Design portfolio (PDF and/or link to website).
Applications to be addressed to the Creative Director.
We appreciate the interest and time taken in submitting your application, however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.