We are looking for a Graphic Designer who is based in Sydney and avalible between 26 Febuary 2018 to 9 March 2018 to work on the T-Shirt Graphics for the Australian Open 2019.
The graphics will be for Men's, Woman's, Boys and Girls. If you are intrested please get in touch.
Opportunities like this don't come around too often. Combine your marketing skills and flair for design, with your love of horses to work as part of a small, but close-knit team in an industry you really enjoy.
Based at our head office in Rhodes (Sydney), the successful candidate will support the Sales team and IT/Marketing Manager in achieving the company's marketing objectives. This role will make you the hub of all aspects of our marketing activities, from conception to delivery. If you have well-rounded, hands-on skills, this job may well have your name on it!
Your key responsibilities will include:Design and layout of ads (digital and print), brochures, packaging and other marketing materials.Planning, design and management of Social Media advertisingDesign and publication of specialty product websitesImage library maintenance.Managing Sponsorship activitiesAnnual Budget setting and monitoringCoordination of photo shoots (studio and outdoor), copywriting and product launch proceduresAnalysis and review of sales incentive programsDatabase reviews and updatesCreation of marketing materials for our European and NZ offices
To be considered for this position, you will need:-Proven marketing and design skills (print and digital)Superior attention to detailGood oral and written skillsStrong computer skills in Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office packagesTo be a well organised, self-starterEquestrian Experience (desirable)
Sydney Tools is one of Australia's largest power tool retailer and we are looking for an individual to work in our E-commerce division.
We are growing rapidly and our presence in the market is becoming larger. We are now ready to employ more graphic designers to cater for the growth of our business.
We Are Searching For:
We are searching for a passionate Graphic Designer
Our projects range from designing brands, logos, banners, catalogues, weekly EDM's, TV commercials, engaging with our internal website developer to create and maintain designs for multiple websites. Capture, and edit videos, and images.
The Skills Required:
· Proficient in Adobe CS (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are a must,)
. Experience in After Effects is desirable but not essential.
· A grade attitude - Always striving to achieve industry best standards with a great thirst for knowledge on leading design and trends globally
· An all round balanced portfolio demonstrating varied work types.
· Working knowledge of print production
· Exposure to social media projects
· Experience with photography
· Collaborative approach to concept work and ideation
· Take a project from initial brief through finish
· Attention to detail
· Display hard working ethics and remain self-motivated
· Work closely with marketing and managers on daily workflow
· Respect deadlines and work consistently
· Friendly, approachable and thoughtful with an awesome sense of humour
· Amazing communication skills, explain something to a non-designer quickly and with patience
· An exciting blend of a vibrant start-up environment and professional operations in our office.
· Opportunity to play a significant role in enabling the development of our growing corporate portfolio.
- Build your skill set by working alongside, junior, medium, and senior graphic designers, and program coding developers
- Progressive and rewarding environment
- Ample on-site parking