We are looking for a Graphic Designer who is based in Sydney and avalible between 26 Febuary 2018 to 9 March 2018 to work on the T-Shirt Graphics for the Australian Open 2019.
The graphics will be for Men's, Woman's, Boys and Girls. If you are intrested please get in touch.
Opportunities like this don't come around too often. Combine your marketing skills and flair for design, with your love of horses to work as part of a small, but close-knit team in an industry you really enjoy.
Based at our head office in Rhodes (Sydney), the successful candidate will support the Sales team and IT/Marketing Manager in achieving the company's marketing objectives. This role will make you the hub of all aspects of our marketing activities, from conception to delivery. If you have well-rounded, hands-on skills, this job may well have your name on it!
Your key responsibilities will include:Design and layout of ads (digital and print), brochures, packaging and other marketing materials.Planning, design and management of Social Media advertisingDesign and publication of specialty product websitesImage library maintenance.Managing Sponsorship activitiesAnnual Budget setting and monitoringCoordination of photo shoots (studio and outdoor), copywriting and product launch proceduresAnalysis and review of sales incentive programsDatabase reviews and updatesCreation of marketing materials for our European and NZ offices
To be considered for this position, you will need:-Proven marketing and design skills (print and digital)Superior attention to detailGood oral and written skillsStrong computer skills in Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office packagesTo be a well organised, self-starterEquestrian Experience (desirable)
Wills Brand Design is seeking a Junior to Mid-Weight Graphic Designer for an immediate start.
This is a great opportunity for a designer to build on their existing skills, working closely and collaboratively with the creative team across a broad range of brand communications. Our clients include leading not-for-profits, corporate organisations and Government agencies, small businesses and start-ups.
To qualify for this position, you must have the following:
- a completed graphic design degree or diploma from a recognised design school.
- two - three years' hands-on studio experience with good general design skills
- thorough proficiency in Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- long document experience (annual reports, newsletters, brochures)
- a strong work ethic and 'can-do' attitude; the ability to take instruction and constructive feedback; a genuine and friendly manner; a good fit within a small team environment.
- intelligence, creativity and an excellent eye for detail as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
- strong organisational skills; the ability to multi-task effectively.
Additional experience in the following will be highly regarded:
- WordPress site design/HTML proficiency
- Adobe Premiere and After Effects experience
- Microsoft template skills.
Applicants must have Australian residency.
Before applying for this role, please note that we are based in Leichhardt, in Sydney's inner-west, accessible by bus, light-rail or car.
Salary is dependent on level of skills and experience.
Applicants please provide, via email only, the following:
- Cover letter
- Design portfolio (PDF and/or link to website).
Applications to be addressed to the Creative Director.
We appreciate the interest and time taken in submitting your application, however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.