Reporting to the Creative Director, this role is a key part of the strategic and creative team and is responsible for executing high level creative direction of the portfolio across both print and digital, evolve concepts, direct interior renderings, photo shoots, and managing the output of the design team closely with the production partners.
The successful applicant will work on wide range of design projects and because we're a small team, you'll be involved at every step along the process. The role is ideal for someone who is looking to expand their skill set, work with an experienced team and take ownership of their projects.
Key selection criteria:
· Minimum 4 years of graphic design experience
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
· High level of design, typography, layout and finishing skills
· Ability to simplify complex data and distill detailed information into concise and engaging communication (infographics, icons, models, etc).
· An organized manner and an eye for detail
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Ability to deliver work within tight deadlines with fast turnarounds
· The ability to create and produce work of a professional standard
· Ability to work independently and within a close team
· In-depth knowledge of design trends in branding, design and print
· Work with the team to create briefs and presentations for pitches
· Experience in fashion branding, typography and layout is an advantage
· Property marketing experience would be advantageous but not essential.
To apply, please email through your CV and PDF portfolio. Only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Do you love graphic design and want to inspire the next generation?
Shillington is on the lookout for passionate Graphic Designers across our Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane campuses. Share your practical skills and knowledge with the next generation of creative talent!
Teaching at Shillington requires a keen design eye, industry insight, patience, and the desire to give back. Have you mentored a Junior Designer and loved every minute? There is no greater feeling than helping a student fulfill their dream of becoming a Graphic Designer.
What we are looking for:Passion - eats, breathes and sleeps design4+ years Design Experience - solid design experience with an outstanding design portfolio (No teaching experience required)Communication - strong communicator, both visually and verballyEfficiency - well organised, with exceptional time management skillsSkilled - advanced knowledge of Adobe CC InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Knowledge of Sketch is a plusTechnical - digital and UX experiencePersonality - are you someone with a positive attitude who works well as part of a team?
How to apply:
If you are interested in teaching part-time at Shillington, apply directly through The Loop, or email your CV with a pdf/link to your portfolio.
**Only shortlisted applicants will be notified**
Australia's leading progressive campaign agency is looking to hire a Mid Weight Designer to join our creative team in our Sydney office.
With a great mix of brand, not-for-profits and political campaigns to keep you excited.Love of Adobe Creative SuiteProficient in design, branding and digitalAn exceptional eye for detailA natural conceptual thinker and problem solver
With 3 to 5 years experience in a busy, fast paced agency you understand the challenges of technology and bringing ideas to life through beautifully designed marketing material across print and digital.
You must be ambitious, keen to learn and have an open mind with a strong focus on ideas and brand development.
Your skills and knowledge will stretch beyond just design, you have some experience in HTML & CSS as well as Adobe suite and you're up to date with the latest consumer trends and habits. You have excellent communication skills and work as a really collaborative team player.
Sound like the job for you?
If you would like to work at Campaign Edge and feel you may fit this brief, or know anyone who might, we would love to hear from you.
Please send a portfolio of your best work and we will be in touch with only those candidates that we want to interview.