SUPERSPACE is Woods Bagot’s design research group pioneering data driven spatial systems for planning and design.
We are seeking a part-time Visual Designer with experience in information visualization to join our Sydney Studio to develop visual communication material for our client-deliverable reports and marketing material.
As a Visual Designer, you will primary focus on the communication of research insights and design concepts through a variety of mediums including 2D digital, Web, and Print. You will work within an agile team of designers and researchers to deliver projects to a high-degree of precision and detail in a fast-paced environment.
Desirable skills/qualifications:Minimum 3 years of experience in a commercial design studio or agency environmentAvailable to work 3.5-4 days per weekMinimum bachelor’s degree in Visual Design, Graphic Design, or related fieldA passion for visual communication and storytelling through designExcellent skills across Adobe Creative SuiteStrong presentation and document layout skillsExperience in information/data visualizationExperience with mapping and/or basic technical illustration a plus
Join us! Please submit digital resumes no larger than 10MB.
Independent Sydney agency is looking for a Mid Weight Designer to join our creative team.
- Love of Adobe InDesign and Illustrator
- Proficient in design, typography and brochure layout
- A designer who loves to craft
- A natural conceptual thinker and problem solver
- Experienced in studio art working and final art
- Full time position
If you would like to work at Bashful and feel you may fit this brief, or know anyone who might, we would love to hear from you.
Please email your CV, folio and salary expectation.
We are looking for a graphic designer with a particular passion for artworking, retouching, pre-press, and building beautiful presentations and infographics for our internal and external communications.
To find yourself at home here, you'll be the type to go toe-to-toe with every challenge and look forward to every opportunity to learn. You see the creative side of business, and the business side of creativity, and you’re excited to bring out the best of both in every project.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- A creative thinker with problem-solving ability
- Highly organised with strong time management skills
- Highly collaborative
- Excellent communicator, written & verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (knowledge of other software in Creative Suite is desirable)
- Strong knowledge of pre-press, artwork preparation and retouching
- Talented visual designer with minimum 3 years agency experience
- Can take critiquing well and implement others' ideas
- Relationship focused
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction
- Driven to deliver on high standards expected of the agency
- Enjoyment of working in a team and contributing to the team's ideas
We are a creative communications agency, and we work with our clients – including KFC, Cathay Pacific, Lendlease, Foxtel and PepsiCo – to create emotional connections between their people and their business objectives so the organisation can grow, evolve and thrive.
As a team, we embrace ambiguity and take inspiration from the opportunities it presents. We’re committed to our projects, supportive of each other, and we make it a priority to find the fun in every day.
If you're ready for a career where you can be heard, do things you’ve always wanted to try, and have real impact across the agency, then we want to hear from you.
To apply, email your cover letter, CV and portfolio to [...], and we’ll be in touch with you soon.
No agencies, please. Applicants must have a right to work in Australia.