We are a fast growing boutique marketing consultancy looking for a senior graphic designer to develop exciting brands and deliver creative executions.
Clients are predominately in the property industry so an interest and experience in this market is preferred.
Design work includes branding, digital, printed collateral, advertising, communications, signage, display suite concepts and reports.
We are looking for someone who is super creative, innovative, ahead of the game, problem solver, self-motivated, proactive and passionate, whilst having superior attention to detail.
Relevant tertiary qualification and at least 5 years experience required.
Our office is in Richmond and great culture plays an important part of our business.
Please apply with your CV and portfolio and advise your availability and salary expectations.
This company is a growing business in the Food Industry supplying and marketing a large range of organic products to the retail market place, as well as export markets.
They have substantial farming operations mainly focused on grape products generated by organice methods.
We are looking for a dynamic Creative Designer to join their team (this is a new position), ideally with a food background, and exposure to organic products would be ideal.
The company is looking for inspiration in:
Digital Marketing development.
You will be a recent graduate with some agency or corporate experience (1 - 2 years) looking for an exciting opportunity in the organic food market place.
Senior Graphic Designer / Web Developer / Studio Manager
About Blick Creative
Blick Creative is a full circle design and web development agency looking for an exceptional Senior Graphic Designer with Front-End Web Development skills to become a part of our close-knit team. Blick has a diverse range of clients, from government to corporate, with a special focus on the not-for-profit sector.
Full-time and available immediately the position will focus about 50/50 on graphic design and front-end web development. You will work across disciplines from logo design and branding, to publications, as well as UI design, while managing a small team. Be in creative control from concept through to final project deployment in print and web development. The position is Head of Design and Digital, and you will often be required to drive projects personally. Strong people, verbal, written communication and time management skills are a must.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience in an agency environment or similar
- An impressive design portfolio showcasing a range of work including: logo design, publication design and website UI
- Proficiency in the use of the Adobe CC suite and solid pre press knowledge
- Understanding of responsive web design and a mobile first design approach
- Good working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS. jQuery knowledge a bonus
- Knowledge of cross-browser quirks and testing
- Experience using CMS systems – please indicate which in your application, Adobe Business Catalyst, Word Press, Craft CMS experience a bonus
- EDM development and testing experience a bonus
- Experience using Sketch for UI design
- Team player and self-starter
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Driven to continuously self-improve and share knowledge with the team
What you will benefit from:
- Being a part of a passionate and professional team
- Working on diverse client projects and seeing them through from start to finish
- The opportunity to work on meaningful projects for local and large international NFPs
- Regular work hours with only the occasional over time required to meet project deadlines
- Be part of a culture that encourages engagement in industry events
- Contributing to in-house seminars, plus annual events such as our Tree Planting Day
- A funky studio in Clifton Hill above excellent coffee shops
- Music, fortnightly yoga, and team lunch meetings!
All applications need to include a cover letter, resume and work examples (folio less than 5MB or website link)
To find out more about Blick Creative, please visit our website [...]