We are a boutique creative advertising agency (located in Crows Nest) who have worked with consumer and B2B brands for more than 35 years – delivering digital and traditional media campaigns and in-store sales promotions.
We’re after a creative all-rounder with experience in both traditional but especially digital design!
Are you an ideas person with:Strong attention to detailPositive can-do attitudeSelf-motivated problem-solver and team playerThe ability to work across multiple projects/tasks and deadlines in a fast paced environment whilst keeping your cool and not comprising accuracy
Roles and responsibilities include:Effectively communicating with Account Management teamInterpreting creative briefs and taking ownership of a project from start to finishTaking on feedback and applying client changes or amendmentsImproving existing processes and designs and following brand guidelinesManaging timelines, meeting short deadlines and also long-term projects Designing and explaining how design solutions align with the client's projected outcomesApplying designs across multiple touch point’s and understanding of how to transition a print to digital campaignCompetency in finished art, print specs and brand identityCapable of developing and producing innovative and effective design for digital advertising, e-collateral and traditional print
Ideally you’ll be well versed in the below:A high level of proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite. (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Animate & Dreamweaver on a Mac platform.Also proficient in Html5 and web design and construction in Wordpress templates.A working knowledge of Premier, After Effects and Google Web Designer will be highly regardedExperience creating designs for social media platforms. (Facebook, Linkedin)Experience with online banner advertising - double-click experience a plus.Able to work to deadlines in a fast pace environment and have excellent time management skills as the successful candidate is required to be quick and accurate.
Mostly importantly a great can do attitude and team player
If you have a great work ethic, a sense of humour and want the work-lifestyle balance that comes with a small agency (gone are the ‘working back late nights or weekends’ from bigger agencies), we want to hear from you!
Hey You is seeking a talented, energetic and proficient mid-level designer to work directly with the marketing team to execute the overall vision of the brand through graphic design, email set up and social media. Applicant must thrive in a start-up culture and be passionate about technology, food and coffee!
Hey You is Australia’s #1 order-ahead app allowing customers to seamlessly discover, order and pay using their mobile phones, and pick-up without waiting in line (formerly Beat the Q). Our passionate and growing team is focused on powering ordering for everyday hospitality so people can save time for what matters.
Sydney Tools is one of Australia's largest power tool retailer and we are looking for an individual to work in our E-commerce division.
We are growing rapidly and our presence in the market is becoming larger. We are now ready to employ more graphic designers to cater for the growth of our business.
We Are Searching For:
We are searching for a passionate Graphic Designer
Our projects range from designing brands, logos, banners, catalogues, weekly EDM's, TV commercials, engaging with our internal website developer to create and maintain designs for multiple websites. Capture, and edit videos, and images.
The Skills Required:
· Proficient in Adobe CS (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are a must,)
. Experience in After Effects is desirable but not essential.
· A grade attitude - Always striving to achieve industry best standards with a great thirst for knowledge on leading design and trends globally
· An all round balanced portfolio demonstrating varied work types.
· Working knowledge of print production
· Exposure to social media projects
· Experience with photography
· Collaborative approach to concept work and ideation
· Take a project from initial brief through finish
· Attention to detail
· Display hard working ethics and remain self-motivated
· Work closely with marketing and managers on daily workflow
· Respect deadlines and work consistently
· Friendly, approachable and thoughtful with an awesome sense of humour
· Amazing communication skills, explain something to a non-designer quickly and with patience
· An exciting blend of a vibrant start-up environment and professional operations in our office.
· Opportunity to play a significant role in enabling the development of our growing corporate portfolio.
- Build your skill set by working alongside, junior, medium, and senior graphic designers, and program coding developers
- Progressive and rewarding environment
- Ample on-site parking