An exciting opportunity exists with one of our clients to work in-house in their brand marketing team as a Digital Designer. Reporting to the Senior Marketing
Manager – Creative Design. You will be responsible for executing the design of
campaigns across various marketing channels.
We’re looking for someone with
excellent attention to detail, who delivers work to the highest standard and
who has the ability to write basic promotional copy.
You will be able to
You've got skills
Designer - Advanced HTML, Coding, CSS and design skills
We seek a talented graphic designer with advanced HTML, Coding, CSS
and design skills
About the business and the role
Publisher's Internationalé is Australia's leading independent
media company. We offer an array of services to Australian advertisers and
advertising agencies through affiliations with the world's leading media
Publisher's Internationalé has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Hong
Kong and Singapore.
We are seeking a experienced Graphic Designer with energy, motivation,
and enthusiasm, to join their main office in Sydney. The role will involve
placement at a leading client site within a creative team, in the Sydney
Job tasks and responsibilities
• Support the creative team and deliver high-quality design and coding work
• Working heavily on e-marketing campaigns and website updates and
• Development and design across digital platforms: EDM, web, mobile, online
ads, media presentations and social media
Skills and experience
• Strong HTML skills and previous experience on creative Mail Marketing
structure will be highly regarded
• Sound digital design skills and good understanding of UX/UI
concepts are essential
• Sound knowledge of Adobe applications: Dreamweaver, Photoshop,
Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat.
• Good understanding of server-side languages (PHP, Ruby, Python) is a plus
We are looking for someone to start immediately.
Please send your CV to [..]