TILT Creative is looking for Senior-Level Graphic Designer with wayfinding and environmental graphics experience to join our team and work on a variety of projects in the Australian office.
For the moment this would be a full time, but 3 - 6 month contract, but with the potential to be long term.
We are looking for a creative individual who has a vast range of experience and is happy collaborating with a team on projects. Someone who is happy to apply their skills from concept through to final delivery.
We work on a range of design projects from branding, wayfinding and environmental graphics, through to motion graphics, so the work is varied and there is the potential to collaborate across many projects.
Please send examples of your work and your CV to [...]
Our office is based in Somerville Victoria and we are looking for a flexible person who can assist with a variety of tasks.
We are looking for a detail orientated, creative, self-motivated and customer focused member with a good sense of humor to join our small team.
The successful applicant will have:
- Expert knowledge with the Adobe Creative Suite
- An understanding of print and electronic production processes and various artwork file formats
- Some pre-press knowledge is good but not necessary
- Excellent time management and strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to create clean, legible and creative designs and concepts within a client's brief
- Strong organisation skills, with the ability to multitask and deliver to deadlines
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a team player
- Hardworking and reliable
We offer on the job training in systems and procedures, a friendly working environment with the opportunity to prove your talents, develop your skills and become an integral part of this business. If you meet all the above, the hours may be negotiable.
What we can offer you:Opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career through accessing Learning and Development programs