Who are we?
We’re Year13; a young and forward-thinking company dedicated to making dreams and aspirations come true.
We don’t follow the rules and we don’t confine ourselves to the norm.
We’re market leaders paving the path for the next generation and we make no apologies for putting tradition in a stranglehold.
We’re passionate about thinking outside the box and making clients both large and small ask for more.
Who do we need?
We need a creative and talented graphic designer to help us create our print and digital design elements including everything from posters and flyers to banners, promotional material, EDM’s, Facebook campaign images, other digital images and lots in between.
We think the role would suit:
A recent graduate looking to apply their legendary design skills to a range of projects and work in a growing young team.
Get in touch if this sounds like you
Experience:Creating collateral imagery for social media.Branding exercisesPrint Design including finished art. Knowledge of print, regarding colour destinations, set up and process.Keynote design and assembly. For varied types of screens and applications. Laptop to 10mx3m LED Panels.Photography skills are a definite plusVideography skills are a definite plusExperience in Premiere/After Effects and editing videos is a plus
You have excellent communication skills
You are super organised, intelligent and learn really quickly
You have a great sense of humour, tons of initiative and lots of energy
We give bonus points if you:
Know how to use a Macs and Mac applications. We’re Mac people, but we won’t judge you too much if you’re a PC person!
Experience with banter,
A great music collection,
And know how to goanna wrestle.
Then you’re in!
We are an established boutique hospitality group seeking to find a talented and down to earth graphic designer to join our team full time! Moubment Group is comprised of several venues across Brisbane, including; The APO, Gerard's Bar, Gerard's Bistro, Laruche, Hatch & Co and The Defiant Duck.
The successful candidate will be solely responsible for the design, branding and visual communication of each venue, working closely with the marketing team and a board of directors. This role demands a naturally energetic and flexible individual who possesses strong creativity and a high level of attention to detail in a very fast paced environment. We want someone who thinks differently, is considered in their approach and has clear communication skills and visions. You will constantly be involved in various types of projects from brief to launch and beyond, and will work collaboratively with other members of the group to achieve your goals.
Do you fit the description:
- Relevant qualifications in Graphic Design
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Expert skills across the full Adobe Suite
- Innovative, collaborative and creative thinking
- Maintain brand and style guide standards
- You love a challenge and enjoy working in a fast-paced and stimulating environment
- Knowledge of file and colour management for both print and web
- Ability to design for a multitude of platforms (Web, print, social media, EDM, branding, promotional)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills, personal organisation and the ability to meet deadlines on a weekly and daily basis
- Ability and confidence to work independently on a variety or briefs
- You thrive in a flexible and always-changing environment, are ambitious and forward thinking
What's important to us:
- A willingness to learn, improve and develop
- An open mind, conceptual thinking
- Passion for design and creativity in all areas
- See every project as opportunity to make an impact on the customers experience
- Attention to detail and adherence to consistently high standards of production
- Passionate about staying on trends and the latest new things.
- A little bit of crazy with an added sense of humour!
An added bonus:
- Photography and video editing skills
- Knowledge and experience in HTML/XHTML, CSS + digital standards
- Knowledge of analytics and SEO
- Experience and exposure to motion graphics
- Assist in monitoring, tracking and reporting on digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of marketing strategies through multiple platforms
This is a full-time position with salary negotiable dependant on experience and the ideal candidate will be available to start immediately. Only candidates who are successful in progressing to the interview stage will be contacted.
If you think this role sounds like a perfect fit for you then please send through your CV and a digital porfolio or website link.
CAMPERDOWN, NEW SOUTH WALES
Part time with a view to move to full time in early 2018.
You are a multi-disciplinary designer who is as comfortable in digital space as you are in paper & print.
Your talent, creativity and portfolio is out there with the best….but its also your humble, hard-working work ethic that people love about you. We are looking for someone who pushes hard to deliver time-and-time again with unique, jaw-dropping design that makes clients come back for more.
We are a multi-award winning Events Agency with a relentless design focus and a philosophy of adding layers of delightful detail to every aspect of our client projects.
From large-scale environmental graphics to intricate printed invitations, digital EDM’s, registration websites and custom event apps, there’s a rhyme and reason behind everything we deliver.
We are a small, tight team with a big footprint in our industry. We are focused and fearless. We leave nothing to chance, nothing on the table and nothing in the tank when it comes to producing the best for our clients. Staying humble, nurturing talent and supporting each other is part of our DNA. You must be built like this too.
We deal with some great brands - some are all out fun and some are straight shooters – it’s an absolute mixed bag, but that’s the beauty of it. Every single day will be different and you will work as part of a creative team, responsible for crafting messages and environments that make people listen, admire, buy, sell and respect. You will help change perceptions and influence every event we build.
Our clients include Tourism Australia, Virgin, Nine Entertainment Co. TEDx and ANZ, to name just a few. If you are the right fit, your work will become part of the story that these brands are telling, around Australia and sometimes on the global stage
If you tick the following, then we encourage you to reach out.At least 3-5+ years experience in an agency design environment. Exposure to the events and exhibitions industry will be an advantage.Advanced skills across Adobe CC Suite; InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are essential.Web and digital skills will be very highly regarded (HTML, WordPress, Flash, App Design).Ability to take a brief from initial concept through to final delivery, under the guidance of our Creative Director.Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.A solid knowledge of printing processes and the ability to manage external suppliers to deliver a high quality product.A team player, fun to be around, enthusiastic and bringing great energy to everything that you do.Able to engage with clients and build rapport.Ability to work from our amazing offices in Camperdown, SydneyHave excellent communication and organisational skills.Possess incredible creativity and an ability to adapt your style to suit different brands and requirements…on a daily basis.