Graphic Design Intern
A Sydney based fantasy sports company is seeking a motivated a Graphic Design Intern.
This is a great opportunity for students or recent graduates who are seeking workplace experience and is keen to see under the hood how a fast growing business operates.
Conveniently located in Sydney CBD, we require a minimum commitment of 2 days per week but days can be arranged to suit candidates work/study schedule. General expenses will be reimbursed including lunch.
There will also be the opportunity to attend corporate lunches/meetings/sporting events. We have a great working environment and highly reward hard workers!
This is a part-time role working 2-3 days per-week where you will be working closely with our marketing team to create promotional material for a variety of popular sporting events and competitions and product promotions.
If you are a keen, driven, hardworking individual who loves sport this role is perfect for you! Video editing skills a huge bonus.
What you will need:
- Great eye for detail and accuracy.
- The ability to work independently and proactively.
- A motivated individual, who is open minded and not afraid to test new creative ideas.
- Time management and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Not afraid to ask questions.
- Proficient in Adobe creative suite, in particular Photoshop.
- Proficient in video editing
- Can do attitude and attention to detail
- Love of sport!
Your role will include:
- Woking closely with our marketing team.
- Producing design concepts that cover a wide range of communicational channels.
- Creating eye-catching promotional banners and social content.
- Searching stock image libraries for appropriate content.
- Video editing
- Invaluable experience within a start-up environment.
- Expand your portfolio.
- Resume building â with the opportunity to receive a valuable reference from senior management.
- Youâll have an opportunity to play an important role in a successful and growing organisation.
- Lunch is on us!
If this sounds like you:
1. Please send through your resume highlighting why you would be the perfect fit for our internship.
2. Your availability and the best way for us to get in contact with you.