Graphic Design Intern
Sydney, New South Wales
Want to progress your skills as a graphic designer?
We offer an exciting opportunity for a graphic design intern within our Design Studio. Our design team work on many projects for leading global brands and we provide a collaborative team environment for the right person to gain invaluable experience working alongside our Designers and Sales team.
Exposure is based on the Northern Beaches in Dee Why but we work with brands based across Australia. Accompanying the Sales team to meet the clients can be part of the role.
What we need from you:
- Enthusiasm linked with a fun, can-do attitude
- Organised and detail orientated
- Happy to pitch in and volunteer and suggest ideas - no idea is wrong!
- Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- Ideally understand the print production process
- Ideally, but not essentially - product/3D generation
- Ideally, but not essential - animation
What you will be involved in:
- Develop creative/graphic solutions for:
- Product Design
- Digital/Web solutions
- Client presentations
- This will involve:
- Iconographic research
- Development of mood boards
- Idea creation
- Manipulate assets to adapt to various forms and environments
This position is an unpaid internship but we do provide a weekly allowance to cover travel and lunch costs.
There is flexibility on days and hours.
For further information, or to express and interest, send us your CV, cover letter and some examples of your portfolio, or a link to where they may be viewed.
Your location is not eligible for the job application