Graphic Design Intern
NGT Marketing is looking for a design intern to work on a casual basis! Perfect for someone studying Graphic Design/Marketing. Located in Mulgrave, VIC, you will be working across multiple brands and designing for different platforms.
If you have a background in Graphic Design we'd love to hear from you.
Some of the skills you should have:
- Undertaking or have completed a degree/ diploma related to design
- A good understanding of Adobe CC: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, and Microsoft Office
- Basic layout skills and strong typographic skills
- Experience in digital design is a plus (Magento, WordPress eDM and banner design)
- A passion for design and a desire to work within a team
- Great communication skills and a fun personality
- Organised, confident, outgoing, great communication skills
- A diverse design portfolio that is well balanced and demonstrates a focus on graphic or communication design
Working with the Design & Marketing team, the successful candidate will be responsible for implementation and creation of artwork to meet design briefs.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Work with brand guidelines to create design solutions that produce high visual impact;
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Proof reading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the design brief;
- Completion of design brief from start to finish within the constraints of time.
- Website content updates
You must have your own laptop (MAC/PC) to work off with Adobe CC installed.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established, fun and energetic business.
So if you think this sounds like you please send through:
- A Cover Letter
- A Resume
- A PDF Portfolio showing 5 examples of your design work
Applications close August 31st 2017. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
This job is now expired.