MID WEIGHT ACCOUNT MANAGER
Tonic is a creative and technology agency that specialises in branding, design
and development for web, mobile, apps, and print.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a MID WEIGHT ACCOUNT MANAGER to join our Account
Reporting to the Head of Client Service, the
ideal candidate will have:
• Well rounded experience - Both above
the line and below the line experience across web and print media.
• Be able to take a brief from a client
and brief it internally into the studio and or development team.
• Continuously be able to meet real-time
deadlines, set project budgets, and control project quality in a fast paced
• A working understanding of all facets
of web development including strategies, design, planning, implementation,
launch and maintenance.
• Ability to work effectively under
• Understanding of time management and
work breakdown procedures to accurately balance skill set and workload of team
• Min 3+ years experience in an Account
• A Degree in Marketing would be
preferable but not a mandatory.
• Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and
• Excellent organisational skills and
attention to detail.
• The ability to interact with internal
resources and external clients across a variety of levels and functions.
• Able to thrive in a multi disciplinary
fast paced environment.
• Sound understanding of social media and
content management and a keen interest in digital culture.
This role would suite someone from a
small-mid sized digital agency who’s looking to grow and expand their
You will be working across a verity of
projects with different clients at varying stages of development. You’ll need
to be proactive, willing to get your hands dirty and be a fast learner.
To apply, tell us why you’re interested
in this role. Be sure to include your resume, links to / or examples of your
work and up-to-date references.
Salary negotiable, based on experience.
Start date: June
PLEASE NOTE - NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES. WE'RE
LOOKING FOR PERSONALISED APPLICATIONS FROM INDIVIDUALS.
Mid/Senior Graphic Designer - Branding/Identity
Studiomardo is seeking that very special person - problem solver with creative flair to continue and grow the high standard of brand and identity projects we have long had a reputation for. This is a unique and rare opportunity to work alongside creative director Justin Marden.
What we need
Since its 1999, Studiomardo has been responsible for many successful real estate brands. In fact we have created more real estate brands single handedly that any other agency - 16 years on we are more in demand than ever.
We are looking for a talented and experienced thinker and designer who can produce fresh, creative ideas and execute them with flair and attention to detail. This role requires that special designer who can think outside the box and create and adapt visual solutions for a variety of print, online and display applications.
How to apply
Junior Digital Designer
As a Junior Digital
Designer you will work on all types of interactive projects, like building
flash banners, emails, campaign microsites, promotional pages, social media
applications or iPhone applications. You will be working closely with Senior
Designers and given mentorship to further improve your design skills. You will
have the opportunity to bring your own creative interpretation to all briefs.
- Strong understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash
- Understand brand guidelines and requirements
- Attention to detail, quality and timely execution of
- Excellent communication skills
- Show a willingness to experiment and try new things
- Calm, patient, with a ‘can do/happy to help’ attitude
- Passion for design and willingness to learn
- Great online
- Fresh graduate or up to 2 years experience
- Available to start
About The Monkeys
is an independent creative agency renowned for creating provocative ideas that
live within advertising, design, entertainment and technology. We’ve been
called an ad agency, a collective, a branded content company, the business
model of the future and a bunch of bloody dreamers. Truth is, we’re a bit of
We work with clients
such as Telstra, IKEA, Intel, The University of Sydney, UBank, Homer Hudson,
Guide Dogs and many more. Our offices are located in Surry Hills, Sydney.