ABOUT THE COMPANY
Bravado is the industry leader in brand management of music and entertainment merchandise. Bravado is a full-service product and brand activation company with international experience and reach.
Bravado Australasia’s success and rapidly expanding brand footprint within the Australian and New Zealand markets are testament that music branded merchandise resonate with both the fan and the style conscious consumer. Bravado brands are distributed throughout major fashion retailers, music stores and e-retailers. Bravado represents the hottest A-list rock, iconic and music legend brands such as; The Rolling Stones, Michael Jackson, Kanye West, 5 Seconds Of Summer, Katy Perry, Guns N Roses and Run DMC.
Being a part of the Universal Music Group provides Bravado the scale, strength and marketing power of the world’s no. 1 music company.ABOUT THE POSITION
We have an exciting opportunity available for a highly creative Head of Design & Product Development
to be part of Bravado’s continued and long term success. Reporting to the General Manager, this position will see you responsible for developing product and content strategy for Bravado and non-music licenses to support the overall objective of driving merchandise revenue and distribution growth. The successful applicant will relish working in a highly dynamic and prospering business in a creatively unique position offering endless exciting opportunities.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience in creative fashion graphic design and relevant qualifications.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Develop and review license/branded range plans in collaboration with General Manager.
- Design and develop product in response to internal and external briefs.
- Support Sales & Marketing Director in driving new product opportunities with existing and prospective retailers and develop and present retail concepts, content and assets with the objective of growing revenue.
- Provide Head of Production & Sourcing with design and product specification packs and work together in managing timelines and monitoring production to ensure deadlines are met.
- Together with General Manager – Bravado, lead creative direction for music and non-music licenses, managing creative P&L and projects, from planning and resource allocation through to delivery.
- Manage relationships with repertoire owners / Brand Principles and other internal and external stakeholders, managing merchandise approval process.
- Design and develop cross category ranges and plan ranges inline with seasons or retail partner requirements.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a fashion graphic design position with qualifications in graphic design and web.
- Advanced skills in Adobe software including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- Proven experience in range planning and concept creation in response to briefs and based on trends.
- Understanding of brand management principles.
- Experience with offshore garment production, quality standard, ethical sourcing and technical compliance.
- Superior relationship, communication, influencing and project management skills.
- Creative, commercial and results-driven.
At Bravado, we pride ourselves in providing a fun, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment to grow and develop your career with us. Key benefits include:
- Growing company with a focus on developing your career.
- Working for a highly successful International organisation.
- Environment that embraces the entrepreneurial spirit.
If you are passionate and entrepreneurial and love to do things differently, we would love to hear from you! Please follow the link to submit your application today.