FACEBOOK ADVERTISING GENIUS
We've been around for a while, meeting everyone from ballet dancers to gym junkies, to donut lovers and beauty queens. Learning from all the bodies, butts and beauties we could find, to create the perfect fitting apparel for you and your busy life.
Now we're here, and ready for you to find us. Your dream job!
We are looking for an experienced and certified Facebook advertising marketer who is ready to hit the gound running and take our Facebook marketing to the next level by optimising and managing our full siute of digital advertising.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage and optimise our paid marketing in social media (Facebook and Instagram)
- Manage our paid search marketing (Adwords and Bing).
- Explore and manage new paid channels
- Develop new strategies and ideas to increase awareness, drive conversions and gain market share
- Help plan on-site activities to increase CR and AOV.
- Experience with managing and optimising Facebook advertising to constantly achieve increased ROI
- KPI reporting
- Support the overall marketing team with growing the brands digital presence.
We're looking for someone with a proven track record of identifying and capturing new audiences and optimising digital campaigns to increase conversions. Someone who is able to challenge exisiting strategies and campaigns and use this data to drive our ROI.
What we're looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience with performance marketing - Facebook business marketing
- Facebook Advertising Certified
- Strong understanding of social fashion trends and the fashion retail industry
- A strong understanding and experience with Facebook ad manager and Google Adwords
- Strong technical and analytical abilities
- Ambition to shape the future of marketing in retail
- Ability to take charge and work unsupervised individually and as part of a growing team.
- Analytically minded
- Google analytics and reporting
- Social content manager
- Fashion stylist / modelling
- A passion for fashion
Why work here:
- A great work environment where you will be given the opportunity to thrive and learn
- Freedom to shape your own workplace
- The latest technology and tools
- Budget for education and self training to develop your skills
- Central / North Melbourne location close to trains and easily accessible
- Start-up work environment in a hipster central Melbourne office space
- Opportunity to be mentored and learn from experienced digital maketers who are willing to share their knowledge and experiences
- Be part of the heart of the Melbourne's Start-up community, working with other like minded marketers and bussiness owners
If you believe you have the skills, experience and drive to join the FREDDY team as our Digital Performance Marketer (AKA Facebook Advertising Genius), please send through your CV and cover letter
Your location is not eligible for the job application