Sydney, New South Wales
Razorfish is one of the largest interactive agencies in the world and currently has more than 2,000 employees in 20 offices in seven countries (China, France, Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States) focusing exclusively on digital marketing and technology.
The Executive Producer (EP) is primarily responsible for providing leadership within the agency’s delivery team. The EP responsibilities extend beyond coaching and supervising other team members. They also include: promoting communication within the studio, managing projects, working with clients, preparing estimates for pitches, and contributing ideas to the rest of the organization.
Core responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Leads the overall production efforts of all project(s)
- Responsible for finances of the project(s)
- Anticipates potential roadblocks and proactively works to resolve impediments
- Accountable for the daily planning of all projects - Goals/Objectives, Risks, Assumptions
- Baseline Estimates
- Scope/Requirement management
- Helps structure project expectations
- Advices and works with clients project management level
- Books in resources and own time planning with resource manager
Team Management :
- Monitors team efficiencies and works with Managing Director on ensuring team works at an efficient rate
- Serves as mediator to help resolve conflicts because of expertise and temperament.
- Participates in career planning and people development programs,
- Participates in interview process, making recommendations regarding candidate hires.
- Mentors team and leads continuous improvement throughout the organization – both from an efficiencies/margin perspective
- Works cross-functionally with other managers in the organization ([...]. Technology, Creative, Media, etc.) to identify and resolve any business issues.
- Works with the senior management team on strategic business and employee initiatives.
- Coordinates team meetings, identifying and refining best practice deliverables.
Contribution to the agency and business development :
- Actively involved one or more overarching initiatives ([...]. training, acquisitions, etc.)
- Leads positive change and a creative, collaborative work environment
- Contributes to sections of a pitch deck, and can speak comfortably about our services and case study projects
Ideally you have 8 plus years industry experience in an agency environment with demonstrated track record in product delivery. Experience with Agile Practices is a must as well as proven experience managing teams of 5 + people and working in cross functionally across an organization.
This job is now expired.