The Events Lead is responsible for planning and leading the execution of
all events, workshops, and youth programs in the store. The Events
Lead interprets global strategy, and translates it into an engaging
program that helps create amazing customer experiences, while building
Apple brand awareness. Whether part of a larger global campaign, or
primarily designed to engage with the local community, the Event Lead
manages relationships both externally & internally to produce a
world-class suite of exciting, inspiring events. Key Qualifications
- Strong track record and proven success in events management
- Able to motivate, lead, and inspire a team to successfully deliver workshops, youth programs, and big events.
- Ability to excel in building a highly sophisticated events program - from ideation to execution
- Excellent communication, persuasion, and presentation skills.
management expertise, strong communication skills, highly organized and
detail oriented, creative, flexible, a team player able to juggle
multiple tasks and priorities.
- Strong existing relationships
within a combination of arts, film, music, fashion, and mobile
application communities, and a deep connection with the city’s cultural
- Understands the fundamentals of organizing live
events, including booking; managing artists, bands and speakers; and the
basics of A/V.
- Adept at managing relationships with third-party vendors, presenters, and other key partners.
- Able to work remotely and keep the market-based team updated.
- Able to successfully manage multiple third-party and internal team relationships.
- Able to manage details as well as the larger store event strategy.