Digital & ‘Offline’ Graphic Designer
Sydney, New South Wales
We are a boutique creative advertising agency (located in Crows Nest) who have worked with consumer and B2B brands for more than 35 years â delivering digital and traditional media campaigns and in-store sales promotions.
Weâre after a creative all-rounder with experience in both traditional but especially digital design!
Are you an ideas person with:
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive can-do attitude
- Self-motivated problem-solver and team player
- The ability to work across multiple projects/tasks and deadlines in a fast paced environment whilst keeping your cool and not comprising accuracy
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Effectively communicating with Account Management team
- Interpreting creative briefs and taking ownership of a project from start to finish
- Taking on feedback and applying client changes or amendments
- Improving existing processes and designs and following brand guidelines
- Managing timelines, meeting short deadlines and also long-term projects Designing and explaining how design solutions align with the client's projected outcomes
- Applying designs across multiple touch pointâs and understanding of how to transition a print to digital campaign
- Competency in finished art, print specs and brand identity
- Capable of developing and producing innovative and effective design for digital advertising, e-collateral and traditional print
Ideally youâll be well versed in the below:
- A high level of proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite. (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Animate & Dreamweaver on a Mac platform.
- Also proficient in Html5 and web design and construction in Wordpress templates.
- A working knowledge of Premier, After Effects and Google Web Designer will be highly regarded
- Experience creating designs for social media platforms. (Facebook, Linkedin)
- Experience with online banner advertising - double-click experience a plus.
- Able to work to deadlines in a fast pace environment and have excellent time management skills as the successful candidate is required to be quick and accurate.
Mostly importantly a great can do attitude and team player
If you have a great work ethic, a sense of humour and want the work-lifestyle balance that comes with a small agency (gone are the âworking back late nights or weekendsâ from bigger agencies), we want to hear from you!
Your location is not eligible for the job application