WHO IS CHE PROXIMTY
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
âAdvertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF VISUAL DESIGNER
A junior visual designer that loves creativity and the opportunities new technologies provides. Change is something they thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for them.
No task is too big, actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible. So they are the ones they love the most.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- You must maintain the high standards for Mazda digital products, projects and campaigns.
- You'll work in conjunction with a mid-weight and senior designer on all design solutions, including, web, interactive, social, tablet and mobile
- Create inspiring, efficient and innovative designs
- Ensures digital concepts and designs are achievable
- Deliver pixel perfect design with a meticulous eye for detail
- Work as a team with copywriters, art directors, producers and developers
- Work to creative briefs and show understanding and relevance to the target market and audience
- Constantly seek to further your knowledge by keeping up-to-date with new technologies and market developments
- Effectively visualize and create concepts into an end-product, giving direction on imagery, typography, iconography.
- Present designs to client, agency and team presentations
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- An impressive portfolio displaying pixel perfect websites, mobile and social media designs
- Have sound understanding of typography, colour, form and symmetry
- Great attention to detail
- Have excellent communication (verbal/written) skills
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be passionate, enthusiastic and a collaborative team member for innovation
- Have a vibrant and easy going personality
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign and Sketch
- Experience working as a designer in an agency would be an advantage
- No development or coding required, however understanding of HTML and CSS would be an asset.
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Ambitions to further grow the team
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
This job is now expired.