Sydney, New South Wales
OPPO is a camera phone brand enjoyed by young people around the world. In 2016, OPPO was ranked as the number 4 smartphone brand globally, according to IDC. And today, OPPO provides excellent smartphone photography experience to over 200 million young people around the world.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
In this role you will work closely with in-house designers and project managers as well as brand managers, ad agencies and marketing directors to conceptualise and deliver engaging front-line marketing solutions for use in a number of retail channels. Your day to day tasks will involve:
- Develop creative design solutions for Point of Sale collateral; print design and marketing imagery
- Develop designs and prepare files for print and digital
- Conceptual Design and brainstorming of new retail display and environment ideas with the use of sketching and 3D visualisation.
- Developing concept presentations with the use of Adobe software to an exceptional standard for presentation to clients.
- Detailing concepts for quotation and prototype development.
- Developing detailed design drawings for component manufacture using CAD programs such as Solidworks
- Participation in team meeting and brainstorming sessions to develop new ideas or resolve problems.
- Provide general assistance to other team members
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Proven problem solving and investigative skills
- Excellent concept development skills
- Outstanding rendering and layout skills
- Adobe suite proficient - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (Solidworks, Keynote, AutoCAD is a bonus!)
- Good communication skills
- Effective time management skills
WHO ARE YOU?
- 2nd/3rd year student
- Degree in either Graphic, Industrial or Interior design
- Immediate start
- 2-3 days a week
- 3 month internship
Please send us the following:
CV and folio samples (PDF 3MB Max)
Your location is not eligible for the job application