Nickelodeon Australia has an
awesome opportunity for a talented professional to join our team based in
Darlinghurst as Social & Digital Content Producer.
Now in its 19th year in Australia, Nickelodeon
is a globally recognised and widely distributed multimedia entertainment brand
for kids and family that has built a diverse, global business by putting kids
first in everything it does. From its
Sydney headquarters, Nickelodeon operates two linear television networks
(Nickelodeon and Nick Jr.) across Australia and New Zealand. The company includes both locally produced
and global television programming plus consumer products, digital applications,
theme parks, recreation, books and feature films.
Reporting to the Digital Media
Manager this role is responsible
for the creation and delivery of local social and digital content for Nickelodeon,
Nick Jr. and Nick Jr. Parents. Additionally,
the Social & Digital Content Producer will be involved with project
management and operational responsibilities within the digital media team.
The key responsibilities of the Social & Digital Content Producer
The successful candidate will have:
Do you love the MOVIES? Have you always
dreamt of being a part of the magic behind the movies?
HOYTS has an
awesome opportunity for a Junior Digital Designer to join our in house design
studio based in the CBD of Sydney. The Junior Digital Designer we are looking for will have strong
conceptual skills, an eye for detail, and a love for design and
The role requires someone that is flexible and can adapt to
changing business needs.
This is a great entry level role where you will
learn how to work in a small studio environment, and produce a variety of online
collateral for all areas of the business. From online banners, Flash banners
and up to 40 different types of online elements for each of our national
graphic content to roll out the campaigns across print and online to the highest
Work on directories using templates and procedures
disciplined approach to maintaining brand identify and style guides
Have a hunger
to learn, show flexibility and be adaptable to change
clarification from Designer, Senior Designer, Studio Manager and key
stakeholders on jobs
artwork for web and print across all business units
general support to wider business including assisting in developing creative
campaign ideas, concepts and mock-ups
strong print design experience including pre-press, layout and typography
the ability to think outside the box
1-2 years’ experience in a studio or agency environment
• Demonstrable creative
and design development skills
communication, time management and organisation skills
• 100% accuracy, speed
• Working knowledge of
CMS Systems including Joomla and Wordpress
in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
in The Adobe Creative Suite of Products including Photoshop, Illustrator,
InDesign, Flash and Dreamweaver
Knowledge of Flash, HTML 5 and CSS3
with web building experience
Web & interactive skills a bonus
is a multi-focused role where you will be required to work on a range of tasks
as required by the business.
successful applicants will be contacted.
recruitment agencies please.
HOYTS is the business of entertainment and this role is at the heart of entertaining our guests with creating bespoke engaging video content. From on cinema screen messaging to outdoor video advertising, social media executions to trailer mash-ups, this role will create, execute and deliver the HOYTS message on screen – both large and small.
We are looking for an enthusiastic all-rounder to join our in-house production studio – someone who can produce, edit (including graphics) and deliver exciting content.
• Concept development and managing content creation
• Writing scripts/ call outs /on screen copy for all video work
• Conceive, write, direct and edit content
• Edit various video formats (TVC, Cinema, Online, Corporate videos, Hype Reels) including creating Motion Graphics based on campaign look and feel from the designe team
• Supervise voice over talent and audio post production stages
• Supervise other editors, freelancers and production partners to ensure quality and technical formats are maintained
• Take responsibility for the delivery of AV content to tight deadlines while adhering to brief
• Direct shoots both in-house and on-location
• Uphold the high production values of Hoyts
• Creative thinker with 4 years + experience with the ability to take briefs all the way from concept to finished AV materials creating engaging content with a strong message
• Proven experience in a similar role
• A proven record of creative excellence with the ability to take a brief and develop high quality AV content that drives sales
• High level of written and oral communication, problem-solving and organisation skills
• Strong storytelling, scriptwriting and script-editing skills
• Fun and easy-going individual with a “can do” attitude
• Loves movies and has a solid knowledge of such
• Have a sound and excellent understanding of Final Cut Pro/Premiere, After Effects, 2D & 3D Motion Graphics animation, Photoshop CS6+ as well as any other software you may require to prepare audio and image assets to create memorable and eye catching content for the company’s brand.
• Sound knowledge of the production process, digital compression for video download & streaming web video and formatting for the variety of distribution channels that include online, mobile, social media, television & cinema
• A broad knowledge of production and commercial music with an understanding of music licensing requirements
If you have a passion for movies with the creative drive to create engaging on screen content – then contact HOYTS today!
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
No recruitment agencies please.