Heard Agency is focused on delivering kickarse experiences to the universe across Branding, Digital, CGI/3D (we do this in-house and are heavily focused on VR) and PR. We know what we do and aim to be the best in the world at it (someway to go, but aim high!). We are also focused on delivering these services to four key industries: FMCG, Property, Mining & Infrastructure and Corporate.
We are expanding our team and seeking a creative / studio lead / head to take us forward. We have a strong portfolio of clients across four key sectors with Property being a key pillar.
Our website heardagency.com gives a good overview of our business and our work to date. We are a young, vibrant agency with a strong track record.
We are looking for someone to join us at a senior level to lead the creative team, develop their offering and individual skill sets; to work on new initiatives to develop existing clients with the account service team and to work in the management team to drive the agency forward.
Creative vision, talent leadership and financial skills are all key to this role. We are open to discussing how the role develops for the right person and we are keen to bring someone into the team as soon as possible.
Specifically our industries of focus include FMCG, Mining & Infrastructure, Property & Corporate. We offer integrated marketing and advertising services across channels and mediums.
Many of our clients are not quite blue-chip, which means they have little experience or understanding about Agency process. But the opportunity to be creative remains immense.
So in a nut-shell, if you're looking for a new start, somewhere you can exercise all you've learnt - a place where you have real career progression prospects – then this could be the opportunity for you.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CAPABILITIES
• Min 5 years experience working in a leadership position in creative design and production
• A proven understanding of the activities, needs and capabilities of the various creative disciplines in a modern studio
• A proven ability to ‘connect’ with, mentor and nurture creative talent
• Strong creative writing and design skills which can be used to capture and explain creative concepts, ideas and strategies.
• Strong face to face communication and creative presentation skills.
• A natural story teller, with a proven ability to communicate creative concepts clearly and effectively with diverse audiences and stakeholders across the B2B and B2C landscape.
• A sound understanding and proven ability to work across different media and communication technologies.
• Strong commercial skills enabling accurate scoping and quoting of work as well as management of projects ongoing within scope and budget.
DG global is an award winning live experience agency looking for
someone with a minimum of 8-10 years experience, who is passionate about big
ideas and leading a small team to deliver award-winning projects.
The successful candidate will be determined and driven by creative
excellence. You will be a highly creative thinker, ambitious, an effective
communicator, thrive in both a team and autonomous environment, and be
Your extensive experience of working with branding and managing a
dedicated team of graphic and digital designers to create the highest quality
outcomes for clients is paramount.
The role is based in our highly chic and creative
space in South Melbourne.
• Delivering high quality intelligent design solutions across all
mediums with a focus on experiential design, brand activations, live experience
and corporate events.
• Realise the wider Team's creative vision and develop a unique visual
identity for each project.
• Leading strategic and creative presentations from concept through to
• Lead a small team of creatives to ensure briefs are delivered on
time, budget and to the highest of standards.
• Mentor, train, coach and inspire your team ensuring career
progression is fulfilled.
• Print design and web design and working in both
mediums for integrated campaigns across both traditional commerce and
• Communication with internal and external stakeholders to
determine project goals and managing the planning, production and evaluation
stages to meet these goals.
We seek an individual with the following experience
• A minimum of 8-10 years experience in translating brand
into experiential environments.
• Proven experience in leading and developing creative teams. Including organising, prioritising and scheduling work
• Solid technical ability with the Adobe Creative Suite and other design
software. Specifically, an advanced knowledge of Indesign, Keynote, Photoshop, After
Effects, Wordpress and 3D Software.
• Ability to facilitate Creative Concepts across a range of touch-points,
including print, digital, social media, web, film and animation.
• A Degree in Design (Print/Digital/3D)
• Experience with either or multiple facets of environment
design, TVC or Video based campaigns
• Experience in multi-channel content production and
distribution with proven results of successful content design production.
• Experience in HTML / CSS coding not required but is
DG global is a live experience agency delivering
Founded 15 years ago DG global has expanded to have
offices in Melbourne, Perth and Singapore. A flexible and innovative
company, DG global empowers the highly skilled team to be big thinkers,
committed and passionate in a fast paced environment. Our people are our power.
The Art Director reports to the Managing Director and
General Manager and is critical to the success of our ability to act as our
clients "brand extension".
To apply, please forward your CV, folio of work and application
letter inclusive of your response to the following questions;
What is it that inspired you to apply for this role at
In your work life; what makes you stand out?
Indication of salary expectation.
Squint/Opera is a global creative agency and production studio specialising in creative communications for architecture and the built environment. We create creative content for a broad client base of agencies, authorities, developers and architects.
What we offer
Team: We work in a collaborative and diverse international team made up of Producers, 3D artists, Post production artists, Technical Directors, Creative Directors, studio management, business development and a host of talented freelancers and film crew.
Studio: We have a beautiful natural light and green filled studio designed by Sibling Architecture. We are in North Richmond, close to public transport.
Culture: We foster an environment where creativity underpins everything we do. We want to create unique work without working crazy hours. We look for people who are talented, highly skilled at their craft and want to be part of a team.
Resources: We have a dedicated render farm, fast workstations, comfortable desk spaces and ergonomic chairs. If there is technology and software you want to use, let us know and we will purchase it. We actively engage with and look for potential in new technology.
Projects: We work on a wide range of projects across all aspects of the built environment. We are not bound by medium and utilise animation, motion graphics, film, music, installation, emerging technologies and illustration to make our work.
What we are looking for:
You are a storyteller with the imagination and versatility to transform the day to day environment into unique visual worlds, crystallising complex ideas into compelling and engaging content.
You have a hands on approach to your work that combines strong creative and technical skills, but have exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and direct a creative team.
You will have the confidence and composure to manage high level clients and communicate our vision with flair.
You position yourself somewhere between designer, art director, 3d artist, animator and film maker.
Overview and provide quality management on projects to ensure that unique ideas are at the heart of every project
Direct a team with confidence
Oversee art direction on film and still shoots
Attend client meetings and communicate ideas clearly
Create compelling and clear treatments and storyboards
Skills & Experience:
3+ years experience as an Art or Creative Director
Expert knowledge of adobe creative suite, with a focus on moving image
Experience directing film and photography shoots essential.
Advertising, architectural or design backgrounds are a big plus.
Experience working with and knowledge of 3DS Max and V-Ray is highly desirable.
Tell us why you want to work for Squint/Opera and highlight 3 examples of your work which show creative flair and your ability to craft an engaging narrative.
Please also include your CV, portfolio and at least 2 referees.