is looking for a smart and energetic JUNIOR PRODUCER to join its content production department.
The ideal candidate should have 2-3 years agency experience (production company experience an advantage but not essential).
You should be pro-active and nimble, detail oriented, have a good knowledge of all aspects of the content and TV production process and a keen team player.
You should be willing to assist the other members of the production department as well as work on projects independently.
Experience working on a high turn over retail account would be an advantage.Key Responsibilities include
- Managing all aspects of a week to week retail account including estimating, scheduling, attending post and audio sessions, CAD approvals and despatch.
- Producing radio commercials end to end.
- Coordinating post production and supervising sessions as needed.
- Talent and music negotiation, usage and rollover payments.
- CAD approvals and dub despatch.
- Building solid relationships with production partners at the wider agency.
- Completing job reports.
- General department admin, including storage & management of job masters, job closure reports and weekly department WIPs.