CRO Front End Developer
Sydney, New South Wales
At Vodafone, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do to give Australians more choice and freedom to connect the way they want.
As our new CRO Front End Developer, you will work within a team of developers responsible for Vodafoneâs online applications with a focus on Conversion Rate Optimisation (setting up and implementing A/B tests).
Given the nature of Digital Technology solutions and Conversion Rate Optimisation, it is also essential there is strong engagement with the Digital Operations and UXD teams which will include working closely with Product Owners, Data Analysts, Content Producers and Iteration Managers.
You will be working as a member of the Find & Buy solutions team and will be heavily integrated into the Digital Operations team in terms of KPIâs and Agile rituals ([...]. stand ups).
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Responsible for setting up and implementing A/B tests.
- Responsible for delivering and contributing to Java based development codebase in an Agile Delivery environment.
- Responsible for producing detailed design, implementing software systems including required unit tests.
- Responsible for adhering to and championing documentation, development and coding standards and quality of the implemented software systems.
- Responsible for providing support for implemented software systems.
- Championing and contributing to conceptual analysis, definition, and documentation of requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, and interfaces with internal and external systems.
- Contributing to A/B tests ideas and able to present ideas to the Digital Operations team
- Identify and promote the definition and reuse of common business processes and practices.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- Solid experience with HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, jQuery, JS, Ajax. Angularjs or other JS Frameworks (React, Ember).
- A/B testing experience
- Exposure to Adobe Test & Target or equivalent testing platforms tools ([...]. Optimizely)
- Agency or digital marketing experience
- Analytics experience and understanding in the sense of conversion optimisation
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience working with a Java backend.
- 5+ years of experience with developing business critical software.
- Hands-on experience with development of software in an integrated environment (client server, web services, packaged software packages with custom applications).
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a professional, diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Expertise with testing tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, and build automation tools such as Jenkins, version control such as Git.
- Experience working in agile development and delivery.
- Experience with AWS.
- Well-versed with TDD and pair programming.
- Comprehensive understanding of CD/CI delivery model.
- Expert knowledge of SOA, OOA, OOD, OOP, workflow, transaction lifecycles, and component models, and software design patterns.
- Experience with any relational database language.
- Telco experience.
- Experience with Jenkins or Bamboo
With Vodafone, we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits as part of a global company, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. Youâll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative work space that helps drive innovation.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Your location is not eligible for the job application