• The day to day management of the CG team.
• Guide and support the team to meet production schedules and budgets.
• Effectively collaborate with the Director and other stakeholders.
• Help troubleshoot and solve technical issues as they arise.
• Help to maintain the directory structure discipline, naming convention and files.
• Engage in a ‘hands on’ role on-system as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 7 years experience
• Good knowledge of all areas of 3D: Modelling, Texturing, Shading, Lighting and Layout.
• Experience in stereoscopic a plus.
• Proven creative ability and artistic flair.
• Strong sense of composition, light and colour
• Working knowledge / good understanding of compositing packages (Nuke)
• Excellent understanding of film VFX company pipeline.
• Excellent team building skills and management skills
• Proficiency with Mental ray /vray
This job is now expired.