Belvoir Communications Coordinator
Sydney, New South Wales
Belvoir is seeking an experienced and talented Communciations Coordinator to work in our Surry Hills warehouse.
The Communications Coordinator is a full-time position responsible for the day-to-day implementation of Belvoirâs communication strategies with particular emphasis on content distribution, editing and coordinating our print publications, proofing and liaising with key stakeholders in the development and distribution of content.
- Work with the Marketing team, other departments and external organisations to coordinate, fully utilise, publish, develop and maintain all online content including updating the Belvoir website and updating all other web and print listings as required.
- Work with the Publicist to coordinate and arrange media opportunities and tickets for Belvoir stakeholders, production photographs or other publicity materials as required.
- Writing, proofing or distribution of marketing materials as required.
- Responsible for coordinating, production and ditribution of all Belvoir print publications including the Season Brochure, Schools Book, production programs, scripts, annual report and annual Season Ticket Holder newsletter:
- prepare and manage production schedules
- organise photography
- write or source text for inclusion
- liaise with internal and external contributors
- edit and proof copy
- manage graphic design, printing and distribution
- Management of Belvoirâs social media channels, and knowledge of digital reporting.
- Coordinating the stills documentation of Belvoir productions and related activities.
- Responsible for ensuring all Belvoir print and digital publications are copy proofed and adhere to house style and brand guidelines.
- Responsible for the archiving of marketing and publicity materials and providing public access to the companyâs archives.
- Responsible for managing the Belvoir image library, coordinating image requests and processing copyright permissions.
- Assisting the Head of Marketing and Customer Service project management, deadlines and with other tasks that may arise from day to day.
To access the full position description please visit our website.
Please submit a CV and cover letter (no more than 2 pages) that addresses the selection criteria by 9am, Monday 5 February.
Your location is not eligible for the job application