Great opportunity in our nations capital (known to locals as Glamberra). Reaching out and keen to connect with a visual communication/graphic designer who loves responding to interesting and creative client briefs and gets a kick out of data storytelling through design.
Puzzle Partners work with small and large organisations across Australia/New Zealand, helping companies transform their workplaces and discover new ways of working together. We use design thinking to harness ideas and help our clients explore different work environments. Working together as a team of multi-disciplinary specialists we gather together behavioural scientists, property, organisational transformation, design, people, change/transition and communication experts.
This role will give you an opportunity to develop your career with a dynamic consultancy firm. You will work with a team who are trail blazing in the area of workplace transformation, helping public and private sector clients achieve lasting change across the people, place and technology nexus. We are a great place to work with flexible working conditions, on and off the job development opportunities and a competitive remuneration approach.
Are you who we have been looking for?
We are looking for someone with 2+ years experience who has:
- An appetite to create new and innovative designs, campaigns, infographics and project identities and draw on the latest trends to create custom client communications that make people go wow
- A love for working in a team and seeing great ideas grow
- Proactive problem solving, excellent time and project management.
- Attention to detail and the ability to edit and proofread communications
- A willingness to go the extra mile and roll up your sleeves on a variety of client projects
- And of course fantastic skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe (Web and digital skills such as HTML, Wordpress, Flash would also be unreal).
If this sounds like you make sure you let us know by sending through your resume and portfolio!