& Exhibitions (DE&E) is Sydney's leading event decorating and styling
company. With over 140,000 individual product lines and extensive in-house
custom capabilities, our creative team aspire to provide imaginative and
innovative hire products and event designs for any event, activation or
exhibition. Our professional service includes event concept, design, 3D
renders, production, signage, branding, installation, styling, logistics,
marketing and sales support services, making us a unique one-stop shop for all
exhibition and creative needs.
Imagine being able to
shop for furnishings every day!
Keep abreast of
furnishings trends in lighting, linen, furniture and accessories. Use this
knowledge to work closely and report to our Head Stylists to recommend new
products for our stunning collections.
Recommend stock names
and hire prices, conduct photo shoots for new products, and manage our stock
Showcase our new
purchases both internally and externally on our images database, our inspiring
website, and in our stunning Show Room in Alexandria.
Take charge and
analyse the utilisation of our stock. Make recommendations to revamp, rebuild,
reupholster, repaint or replace and work with our Project Managers to make it
happen. You be required to manage all
administration to attain quotes, place orders, manage the receipt of the items
and follow processes to enter the items into the internal systems and onto our
This role is a
fantastic opportunity for an experienced Buyer with skills in administration,
analysis and database management.
A person with a good
knowledge of trends and a passion for purchasing would suit this role
This person will need
to have the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Education in Design,
Styling or Events would be a bonus!!
If you have
experience in Procurement in Retail, Events or Hospitality your application
will be highly regarded.
As the Account Manager for Common Ventures you will help organise and instil process to deliver top quality work across our clients. In short, you will be our client management God.
As a member of Common Ventures, you will be part of an collaborative, fast paced team of innovative thinkers and doers dedicated to making awesome things across a broad gamut of media. This role involves a significant amount of communication with everyone in the agency (us) along with people outside the agency (clients, stakeholders, random people on the street). Basically, we need someone who can talk the gherkins off a burger.
You must be smitten by spreadsheets, be able to client-face, have a technical understanding and be financially literate. You must get a kick out of the following things: Happy clients, approved estimates, on-time meetings and completed projects.
You’ll have to be an open, all-rounded thinker and enjoy a collaborative work environment. You’ll also have to be prepared to pat lots of dogs and sit in on ridiculous amounts of fun.
Your role as a Commoner should include the following:
Social Media Manager
- Full Time
- Excellent culture and environment
- Work with great brands, organisations and clients
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Social Media Manager to join our growing team. You'll be working within a great team of other digitally savvy, passionate specialists and given every opportunity to build on your already solid experience.
You are a forward thinker who understands how ideas are brought to life and enhanced through social media channels. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for concepting, curating and creating high level content for our clients within the social media space.A passion for copywriting and creativity is a must, as well as being well versed in social and digital trends.
We are after someone who is going to really bring that extra something for the social strategy and content across our client’s brands and our wider agency group.
- Plan and coordinate content across social channels, ensuring it is timely and engaging
- Liaise with creative, design and production teams to create high-end social content.
- Communicate in a professional and unique social media ‘voice’ for each client, aligning with the client’s content platform.
- Monitor social media platforms for opportunities to provide exceptional customer service and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest social media strategies and trends
- Continually evaluate and enhance the social media marketing process.
- Passion for and solid knowledge of social media platforms, backed up by at least 2 years’ experience in social media marketing.
- Experience with creating content for all major social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, SlideShare etc.
- Proficient in image editing
- A solid understanding of Social Paid Advertising across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and manage several projects at once.
- Solid understanding of data analytics, including knowledge of analytics software such as Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights etc.
- Strong, professional and creative communication skills.
- Able to take direction well and work within a broader client project team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a collaborative attitude and outgoing personality.
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to further learn and progress within the social media space.
Atlas is an agency with history, personality, passion, a great culture and opportunities for people that do outstanding work for great brands. We believe you should be brave, curious, collaborative, playful and strive for excellence in all that you do. We foster a supportive environment with a focus on knowledge sharing, education and being the best at what we can be as individuals and as an agency.
We are part of a growing group of agencies;
Atlas - Digital Agency
Born & Raised - Brand & Advertising
Living Data - Social,Search & Marketing
We have more perks than we can list, including;
- Great team
- Flat hierarchy/ management structure
- The opportunity to use cutting edge hardware and technologies
- Regular team gatherings
- Open bar, daily fruit, drinks etc.
- Great creative office
- Latest tech
- BBQ's on our huge balcony area watching the sunsets
Please respect our request to not be contacted regarding this role.