Skills & experience:Proven experience in social media strategy development and success in social media management, ideally within an agency or in multi-brand environment.
You are an expert in your craft - you are up to date and in touch with what's happening in social in the commercial world, and know how to apply your knowledge practically.
Exceptional communication skills, particularly written, with the ability to promote engaging conversations across a variety of platforms.
Capable of managing multiple accounts with changing priorities.
Ability to problem solve and identify alternatives.
Established in 2005, we are a leading creative agency specialising in branding and digital services. Our success has been attained on the back of a simple philosophy; through sound strategy, collaboration, and smart creative execution, we strive to create relevant solutions which achieve tangible results.
We offer clients a full range of creative services, from branding and marketing strategy, through to award winning graphic design and digital execution. With a firm focus on employing a collaborative approach to all projects, we have cultivated strong, lasting relationships with a broad range of clients.
The successful candidate will possess a strong sense of personal style, exceptional original design skill that can be expressed by illustrations and have a genuine passion and understanding of high end designer fashion.Specific requirements:A fashion design degree from a respected Australian or international institution and with outstanding resultsAt least 3 years' experience as a designerExperience in a similar role OR previously owned their own labelGreat understanding of embellishment and embroideryAdvanced understanding of garment construction, fit and finishes Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign skillsExcellent technical drawing abilityAbility to lead a teamPlease include the following when you apply:A cover letter describing yourself and your fashion point of view;your CV; andA copy of either your 1) design portfolio or 2) a selection of illustrations. This must be in pdf format and no more than 7 pages.
Digital Designer/Web Designer
Part time: 15-17 hours per week / Full Time: 35 hours per week
We’re a boutique agency located in Mornington and are excited to announce we are looking for a Digital/Web Designer to join our team.
If you have exceptional digital design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive with layouts and love working directly with clients then you might be the perfect fit.
Applicant must have a passion for design, be able to work in a fast paced environment, work autonomously and as part of a team and also be able to manage a diverse workload. Excellent time management skills and attention to detail are a must.
We’re also open to graphic designers with exceptional layout skills looking to cross over to website design. For us it’s about finding the right fit for our studio and clients.
· Creative web layout skills demonstrated in a supplied portfolio
· Interpret user and client feedback to enhance your designs
· Fast learner who is keen to learn new skills and techniques
· Excellent troubleshooting, time management and communication skills
· Confident in taking client meetings, interpreting briefs and taking on client feedback
· Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
· Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web.
· Expert level skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other relevant design tools.
· Some experience in WordPress would be an advantage.
Perks of the job
· Great location in walking distance to beach
· Relaxed, professional and friendly working environment
· Opportunity to grow with the business and be part of our success.
· Focused on training and up skilling
· Flexible hours for part time
Scope of work will include (but is not limited to)
· Website design (WordPress Platform)
· Client meetings and website project management
· Adding supplied content / website page creation to follow your designs (you will be working with a developer that can do any required coding)
· Working alongside our website developers and design team
· Participate in team meetings / training
All applications should be 5mb or less and require an introductory cover letter, resume and your best folio or links of work. If you are energetic, enthusiastic, creative yet disciplined looking for a great opportunity then we want to hear from you.
Please Note: This role is located in Mornington. You therefore need to be residing on the Mornington Peninsula or happy to commute from Melbourne. This position is not available for freelancing or working off-site. If you are from overseas you must hold an Australian working visa. Overseas applicants need not apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.