You know that dream design job?
The one where you get to take the reins, impose your vision, create beautiful things every day, that are loved and used by millions of people every month.
Working with great front and back-end developers, so you can focus on intuitive and elegant digital product experiences, quality and straightforward beauty.
In a fantastic new office, rammed with dual screen iMacs, up by the Shrine in South Melbourne, where we’re expanding our local design and creative team to work with our existing 50-odd-people-around-the-globe-setup.
To work on improving and creating new experiences for our revolutionary new web development tool, our incredibly popular and expanding range of plugins and some new super secret projects.
Plus, you’ll be able to get involved with UX / UI at WPMU DEV, top 5 blog hosting site in the World, Edublogs, and explore your own passions and projects in your day job!
Come and work with us for the chance to reinvent online publishing, to be in at the start of some incredible projects and to enjoy your work more than you previously ever thought was possible.
- Are a digital UX / UI designer
- Have a cracking portfolio that shows just how good you are
- Can both wireframe and hand over pixel perfect design to developers
- Love your work, are looking for an opportunity where you can love it even more
- Want to work in an established medium sized company, with a start-up culture (all of the good, none of the bad)
- And are excited about helping us transform online design & publishing
- Want to offer you the most enjoyable, flexible, challenging role you've ever had
- Will provide you with all the tools, support and backing you need to get the job done.
- Offer very attractive renumeration and working conditions, this is a full time and ongoing role with all the regular perks
- Provide an established local design team that you'll love to work with
- Are growing, fast, and this is your chance to get in on the ground floor
- Provide heaps of awesome perks... from trips to New York to in-house personal training
CHE Proximity have a rare opportunity for a Digital Art Director to join our dream team. You will have a meticulous eye for detail to deliver pixel-perfect work.
Reporting to Head of Digital Craft, you will establish the conceptual and stylistic execution for projects and campaigns. You will work in conjunction with Art Directors, Junior and Mid-Weight Designers on all design solutions including web, interactive, social, table and mobile.
Skills and experience:-
Full time position.
If you are an awesome finished artist with strong demonstrated print and developed digital skills, exquisite attention to detail and an impeccable team-first approach we'd love to hear from you.
Make sure you tick all these boxes before you apply:
A minimum 3 years full time commercial studio experience.
Expert practical knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
Confident creating Word/Powerpoint templates.
Solid working knowledge of HTML/CSS would be an advantage (but not essential).
A passion for communication design through print and digital.
A background in accurate production and artwork dispatch.
Quality proof reading, copy writing and retouching abilities.
Strong communication skills.
Meticulous attention to detail.
Positive and prepared to work in a fast paced agency.
Self managing and maintaining high levels of quality across all work.
Apply as soon as you can by sending your application and a handful of examples of work you're proud of to Peter Struck.