About the company:
WHSmith is an historic, much loved international retailer that operates stores in an array of fast paced, dynamic environments including airports, train stations, hospitals, universities, and shopping centres.
About the role:
At present, we are looking for a superstar Marketing Admin to work across multiple business channels in a newly created position. The organisational culture is one that places a high focus on collaboration, hard work and innovation. The successful candidate will have a high standard of work and drive themselves and their colleagues to a common goal of success.
· Work with Marketing team to deliver seasonal campaigns
· Work across departments to coordinate promotional cycle
· Communication with external & internal stallholders on Marketing activity
· Liaise & work with current fundraising partner
· Manage marketing assets and supplier compliance relationships
· Assist the Marketing Manager in development and maintenance of marketing plans.
· Special projects for the Marketing Department (as reviewed and defined by manager).
· Degree qualified, preferably in marketing or a related field.
· Working experience of InDesign and MS Office suite
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, detail focussed.
· Self-starter who enjoys proactive learning & hard work
· Ability to:work autonomouslymeet multiple deadlinesmulti task and adapt to change quickly
· 6 months' professional working experience in the Marketing field desirable
· Retail sales experience desirable
· Professional with a sense of fun and vibrancy, positive attitude and boundless energy
If you are motivated to make a move in your Marketing career in the retail industry and interested in working in a growing, fast paced and dynamic business then we would love to hear from you!
Interested? Apply (via this website only), specifying your salary expectations.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you think working with a CEO and making their life work is interesting, then it gets more exciting when that CEO meets with hundreds of other CEOs every year. Ready to rise to the challenge?
Sidekick is the best description – be there at the right time, help make things happen, handle all the detail.
Who is Step Change?
We are a collective of unlike-minded people, from strategists to creatives, with a shared distaste for the status quo and playing small. We work with leaders in challenger businesses who are looking for a step change and a path to winning in a complex world.
With 100+ clients, 35 people and a high growth rate, we’re inspiring Step Changes in businesses and people. Oh, and we don't work with wankers (watch the video on our website and you'll understand).
Key Responsibilities:Setting the schedule for the CEO – knowing everything about what’s coming up, who it’s with and what matters to help them winManage clients, most of whom are also CEOs, setting them up for a winning experienceOffice manager – keep the place runningAdmin support and business analytics
About YouA creative and problem solverA positive and proactive attitudeSuper organised and work well under pressureAbility to work in a fast paced environmentAchieved tremendous outcomes in assisting CEOs and in managing vibrant and varied officesPrevious experience in a creative or marketing agency is an advantage
We're after a bubbly personality that will give clients a winning experience every time they get in touch with Step Change. Your passion for solving problems is only trumped by the joy you get from making stuff happen (and maybe from sorting by colour all the M&Ms in the jar). You're also tough under pressure and locking eyes with a CEO doesn't scare you. Or it does scare you a bit but you’ll do it anyway. That's fine too.
How To Apply:Complete the online application at www[dot]hellostepchange[dot]com/join-our-team/You'll need to send us your CV and a cover letter with three dot points on why you're the ideal sidekick. To show you really do have attention to detail, include the word 'shark' in your application
Please note that direct applications through TheLoop will not be accepted.
This role is a part time (2 days per week) 6 month contract role with the potential to become permanent. Start ASAP.
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying the [...] and associated sites, including the layout, functionality and design, in partnership with the Senior Graphic Designer and Digital Manager. The developer should strive to create on-brand and visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Key dimensions of the role are:Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practicesCreating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices within a CMS environment
1) Maintenance and development of Crumpler websites including, but not limited to e-commerce sites, blog and landing pages
2) Determining technical requirements for front-end visual website designs.
3) Design and implementation of mobile-focused solutions.