Social Garden was founded in 2013 and is a
pioneer in predictive demand generation market that utilises emerging marketing
automation technology, social and big data to scale organisational EBITA and
The business has grown from 3 founders, to a
team of 35 in three years and is led by a dynamic young team of thought leaders
in the growth hacking, data analytics and marketing automation sector.
You will be responsible for supporting our
enterprise clients in generating revenue through digital channels and will
provide strategic consultation on their migration to the marketing cloud.
· Work with our leadership team to streamline
account service processes and client strategy
· Utilise our data and analytics systems to
identify areas to improve your client’s results
· Mentor and support junior account executives
· Work with management to develop and optimise
· Keep project management software (Asana) up
to date at all times
· Keep CRM up to date at all times (Salesforce)
· Collaborate with our strategic partners
(Deloitte, Oracle, Facebook, Google, Marketo, Salesforce) to identify new
business opportunities and drive growth on key accounts
Attributes and Abilities
· Passionate about growth hacking and high
· Understanding of digital marketing analytics
and audience segmentation
· Self-motivated and a commitment to personal
development (we love reading and sharing knowledge within our team)
· Proactive, positive attitude and a kind spirit
· Strong ability to identify and solve problems
within the client’s customer journey
· Ridiculously high attention to detail
· Proven ability to work collaboratively in a
fast-paced, team environment.
· Hungry for career progression - we are growing
quickly and prefer to promote internally
· “An ace up your sleeve” - we love bringing on
new team members who can bring a unique skill to our team
· Experience in real estate sector,
advertising/media or technology companies
· Bachelor's degree or higher
· Significant experience in developing
multi-channel customer acquisition plans
· Experience working in the property and/or
· Experience working with the marketing cloud -
Oracle, Adobe, Salesforce or similar (preferred, not essential)
· Two years’ experience working in a mid-level
sales/strategy role with enterprise accounts (or equivalent client side
· Experience managing $m+ annual budgets
· Minimum 3 years working in an enterprise
What We Bring to the Table
· Build something you can proud of. We are a
high-growth company scaling throughout Australia at a rapid rate
· BRW Fast Starters 2015
· Impact to business. This is a critical role
and your job is key to our success. Our next phase of growth comes from the new
opportunities you create and manage.
· Enormous potential for success. With this job
you have the full playing field to find new opportunities within the market.
You have strong executive support, mentorship and a great team to help you
build and execute
· The talent you'll meet. Our team are some of
the brightest young minds in our industry and we take great pride in the
amazing work we collectively deliver to our clients.
· The team we're building. We have a great team
that works hard and has a lot of fun along the way. We will continue to pack
the office with passionate, exceptionally talented people that believe in our
vision and embody our values.
· Our impact. We're disrupting business models
that have not changed in decades. We're building something special, and will
bring a new level of talent to the Australian marketplace.
It’s Good to
be a Gardener Program
To apply, send your responses to the following questions along with your cover letter and resume.How do you see the digital marketing landscape evolving over the next 3 years? What should companies be focussing on now to prepare for these changes? (200 words max)
We have an exciting opportunity for a User Experience Designer to join and contribute to our mission of being the #1 Online Beauty Destination in Australia and New Zealand. You will play a critical role in building and shaping the digital experience for our customers across a wide variety of touchpoints, including our Ecommerce websites, mobile app and in-store digital interactions.
Being hands on, you will hit the ground running and be excited by the opportunity to join one of Australia’s fastest growing retailers.