Work with a talented team of
designers in a learning oriented environment
Autonomy to develop your
ideas; responsibility to use your talent as part of a team approach
Principle Design is an award
winning design studio based in Collingwood. We’re looking for a full time
designer, who is fun, energetic, motivated and enthusiastic to be a part
of our creative team - someone with a passion for the creative process,
experienced in both print and web and exceptional at problem solving.
You will be required to
participate in all aspects of the design process and demonstrate a high level
of initiative. You will work directly with the creative director and
collaborate with other team members on projects.
· Bachelor Degree Communication Design or relevant professional
· A minimum of 2 years design industry experience
· Willing to learn with a positive can do attitude.
· Experience in digital design and branding.
· Ability to understand, question and interpret briefs.
· High level of conceptual design and idea generation.
· Highly proficient in Adobe Software (Indesign,
Illustrator & Photoshop)
· Ability to carry a project from concept through to
· Exceptional communication skills - ability to liaise
with clients and suppliers.
Please note this is not a graduate
If you think you are our next team member please e-mail your CV & pdf portfolio or website with
subject heading " Creative, Curious Designer “ to [..]
No recruitment agencies please.
Only successful applicants will be notified.
Under the direction of
the Multi Media Producer:
PRE SHOOT (TVC)
- Review all storyboards before final sign off
to minimise any potential issues for post editing (reviewed with Brand Manager,
Art Director and Multi Media Producer).
- In conjunction with the Multi Media Producer,
manage the timeline to deliver the TVC and manage workflow around the schedule.
- Work with internal creative team to schedule
any creative work (i.e Island Shots) so they are delivered on time.
- Work with Multi Media Producer and external
Production Company to transition the job in-house for editing.
- Liaise with internal and external partners on
spot approvals and mastering of commercials based on all market final spec
- Liaise with Brand Management team so they can
schedule internal meetings for final sign off and keep all territories informed
of when masters will be ready to download.
SIZZLES / DIGITAL ASSETS
- In addition to TVC there will be the
requirement to work with the internal creative team to edit marketing tools
such as sizzles and digital assets.
TIME & BUDGET
- Keep to the schedule defined and proactively
communicate if there are delays
- Ensure budget set for the commercial is
maintained and no overage without pre approval or spend being revised.
- Be prepared to mentor and guide the Brand
Management team around what is / isn’t possible when editing a shot.
- Provide creative input where required based
- Work with wider creative team to ensure
assets are created in a timely manner for final post editing tasks.