Next Episode is a graphic design agency based in Surry Hills that works collaboratively to craft creative led design. We are looking for a designer who is passionate, talented, hard working and a good fit with our culture to fill a new full-time Junior Graphic Designer role.
The role requires:
• Branding & print design skills. Image creation, image manipulation and typography
• Digital design skills. Websites, edms and social network banners
• Ability to rationalise concepts and designs and deliver strong design solutions
• Be able to take direction, good communication & presentation skills
• Producing artwork from concept to finished art
• Great attention to detail
• Versatility to work on different brands and projects simultaneously in a small studio
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
Skills and qualities required:
• Graduate or up to 2 years experience
• Passionate about design and a great work ethic, love what you do.
• Conceptual thinker
• Software skills – InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator (any basic html knowledge is a bonus)
• Responsible, self motivated and confident
• Australian residency
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an e-mail to [..] and include your resume and a maximum 10 page pdf of your best work.