MID WEIGHT – SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
An exciting career opportunity exists for an experienced,
energetic Graphic Designer to join the marketing team at ModelCo. From website
design, packaging and advertising creation you will be responsible for taking
initial concepts through to finished art and production of ModelCo beauty
products and brand design.
You will be responsible in maintaining and supporting
ModelCo’s brand and market presence through innovative design, packaging, image
creation and enhancement, and retail design. The role demands proven experience
in Cosmetics, Fashion and /or Print Media. Extensive experience in packaging
design a must.
You must be able to multi task, deliver quickly and
accurately on briefs, have the ability to work autonomously in a fast paced
environment, with strong accuracy and attention to detail. The ability to
handle multiple projects is key.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Create print ads for magazines
• Create logos
• Event invitations
• Vouchers, posters and other marketing collateral etc.
• Creating and editing packaging die lines and experience
with work with barcodes
• Developing concepts for packaging artwork
• Creating logos for new products Point of Sale
• Create Light Boxes artwork
• In-store Marketing displays
• Create retail ticketing
• Pricing displays and signage
• Editorial content image creative
• Social media creative across all social media
• Artwork for EDM send-outs
• Newsletter layouts Image Manipulation:
• Retouching photographers and images
• Deep etching
• Create image composites
• Create renders and mock ups of products
Ideally you will have:
• mid weight to senior Graphic Design experience in Beauty,
Fashion or Print Media
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Graphic Design
• Strong proven experience in packaging design
• Strong conceptual capabilities
• Demonstrated knowledge in design, typography layouts and
• Knowledge of file and colour management for print and web
• Demonstrated ability to work across a range of exciting
projects in addition to everyday changes and requests
• Able to multi-task and work to meet tight deadlines and
• The ability to plan and manage photo shoots Bonus skills
• An understanding of website development and management
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS for EDM development
• Familiar with Content Management Systems
• A basic knowledge of ‘Final Cut Pro’ for video editing
This role is based from ModelCo HQ in Rosebery, Sydney NSW.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to HR – [..]
Please note that only those applicants with relevant experience will
be contacted in relation to their applications.
On a day to day basis you will:
Skills Required:Knowledgeable of cross-browser compatibility issues
Perks of the job
The experience we can provide is second to none as we work across a vast variety of projects and technologies and have fantastic relationships with our clients.
Personal attributes sought
Nice to haveReact.jsPHPWordPressDesign Skills
Please provide at least 3 links to previous sites worked as we will only interview people who have a proven track record of delivering high quality results.
Further info: Sasha Shevelev
mob) 0400 200 533NO RECRUITERS PLEASE!!
Zu is a busy music and sound studio based in McMahons point. We work with the
advertising, film and television industries, creating music and sound design to
About the role
receptionist is the friendly face and voice of Song Zu, and the first point of
contact either on the phone, or to the several artists and clients coming into
our studios on a daily basis. He/she develops excellent working relationships
through delivering high levels of service and making them feel at home.
receptionist is also an imperative support person to the production and
accounts departments, helping out with a range of tasks and learning about the
industry in the process.
role would suit someone keen to start a career in the entertainment industry
and has room for growth.
are a confident, energetic and friendly person, capable of delivering high
levels of client service. You need to remember people and their quirks and be
discerning enough to know when to start a conversation and when to leave people
a team player who is highly organized and has an eye for detail. You take
initiative to help ensure the smooth running of our studio.
About your experience
following are beneficial but not essential:
· Hospitality experience
– wait staff, barista, etc.
· Office administration
experience – receptionist or other admin role
· Entertainment industry
· Meeting and greeting
clients and artists as they arrive and informing the relevant producer of their
comings and goings
· Answering the phone in
a friendly and helpful manner
· Setting up and clearing
studios with food and drinks as required before and after each session
· Making client coffees
· Organising and ordering
client and staff lunches
· Ordering stationary and
ensuring stock levels are adequate and correctly distributed
· Purchasing of bread,
milk and newspapers first thing of a morning for the studio
· The efficient running
and restocking of our internal kitchen
· Ordering couriers and
taxis as required