We are looking for a mad talented creative all-rounder to work with us.
70% of your role will be videography (shooting and editing), 10% photography and 20% design (graphics, aftereffects and stop motion).
A little about us; we do social media and digital content for some of Australia’s top brands. We are a creative team who are passionate about photography, design, film, illustration, music, EVERYTHING!
Sound good? Here is where you come in.
We’re looking for a Cal Naughton, Jr. to our Ricky Bobby. Someone to get creative, hands-on and who can problem solve better than the world record holder for solving a rubix cube (or close to).
You will be responsible for delivering content to our clients in a fast paced environment. You must be multi-skilled, highly competent person who is flexible and knowledgeable enough to play different roles as circumstances required.
The role requires someone with 2 years agency or freelance experience.
You can view our work at: vimeo/haystaccontent
Oxygen360 is a boutique creative solutions company. We pride ourselves on our dynamic and fun work environment, our team is small but delivers big outcomes for some of Australia’s largest brands. Our work is principally TV commercials, TV programmes, digital content and some print.
Our clients include Seven Network, TEN, Foxtel, Progressive, R&W, Pharmacy 4 Less and more
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is skilled in AfterFX, Photoshop and Cinema 4D with a minimum 3 years professional experience.
You will have a very solid understanding of new media and technical quality standards in broadcast Television.
The successful applicant must have a very high work ethic and be prepared to do work outside standard business hours. You will be a team player.
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic designer to showcase their abilities across a number of platforms. [digital, print and television]
You will be involved in the complete Production process from the outset, you will attend client briefings, edit sessions and deliver final work to clients.
The more skills the better, knowing 3d would be an advantage but creativity and talent are most important.
A solid understanding of AfterFx, Photoshop and Illustrator is a requirement. Knowledge of Indesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, & Powerpoint will be held in high regard.
Reporting to the Creative Director, this role is a key part of the strategic and creative team and is responsible for executing high level creative direction of the portfolio across both print and digital, evolve concepts, direct interior renderings, photo shoots, and managing the output of the design team closely with the production partners.
The successful applicant will work on wide range of design projects and because we're a small team, you'll be involved at every step along the process. The role is ideal for someone who is looking to expand their skill set, work with an experienced team and take ownership of their projects.
Key selection criteria:
· Minimum 4 years of graphic design experience
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
· High level of design, typography, layout and finishing skills
· Ability to simplify complex data and distill detailed information into concise and engaging communication (infographics, icons, models, etc).
· An organized manner and an eye for detail
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Ability to deliver work within tight deadlines with fast turnarounds
· The ability to create and produce work of a professional standard
· Ability to work independently and within a close team
· In-depth knowledge of design trends in branding, design and print
· Work with the team to create briefs and presentations for pitches
· Experience in fashion branding, typography and layout is an advantage
· Property marketing experience would be advantageous but not essential.
To apply, please email through your CV and PDF portfolio. Only short-listed applicants will be notified.