Local Measure is
transforming the way that companies use social media to engage with local
customers, curate local content and help business create unique and compelling
social integrations on their digital properties. We are a young and fast growing startup with 16
people, based in the heart of Darlinghurst but with new offices in Singapore and the US.
As our lead Account
Manager based at Local Measure HQ in Sydney, you will be working with some of
Australia’s most well-known brands to ensure that they are getting the most out
of our technology while also innovating best-in-class solutions.
If you’re entrepreneurial
and want to have a huge impact on growing a tech startup company, this is the
position for you. This is a fast-paced, high-energy account management position;
the right candidate will have the personality, drive, and professional
experience to provide a top-notch experience for our clients while also growing
-Collaborate with clients to understand their goals &
objectives, collaborate to build digital strategies and recommend best
practices, craft solutions and develop innovative and effective campaigns.
-Ensure that Local
Measure’s clients receive the highest level of support and customer service
-Resolve client issues in a timely and productive manner, while
identifying and implementing process improvements when necessary.
-Strengthen and grow client relationships, upsell new products
and ideas, and drive increased engagement with our platform and renewal at the
end of each client’s subscription.
-Develop and implement best
practices for account management at Local Measure, including client interaction
and campaign success.
-Partner with Sales and Product teams by representing your
customers’ interests and business priorities to help inform our ongoing product
roadmap and ensure long-term customer alignment.
-Collaborate with regional sales executives to grow existing
business via regular phone and face-to-face meetings with clients.
BA/BSc degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant
2 to 5 years of related experience in the digital, tech or
Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals
Relentlessly positive attitude and incredible work ethic.
Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to
detail, and a proactive approach to resolving issues.
Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a
fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment.
Pacific Magazines is looking for an experienced, passionate and dedicated Features Editor, with a particular focus on celebrity, to join their team at WHO, Australia's number one celebrity magazine.
Based in Eveleigh, and reporting to Senior Editors, you must have extensive experience in magazines or newspapers and be savvy with digital media. The successful candidate must have a keen news sense, an enviable contact book and a desire to break news – in print and online - and create exclusive content.
Possessing a wealth of ideas and initiative, you will boast strong writing and editing skills, be tenacious under pressure, have solid digital media skills (both creating stories and posting to various platforms) and willing to attend after-hours events.
· Pitch and write a variety of news and feature stories, with a focus on celebrity but also including news and human interest as required;
· Contribute to all areas of the magazine on deadline and liaise with a team of writers and contributors to deliver accurate, news focused and exclusive content on deadline and budget;
· Maintain a calendar of events/anniversaries as well as an evolving diary of features and manage the distribution of work among the team of writers and reporters.
· Manage the population, on a daily basis (both breaking news and scheduled posts), of WHO's various digital media platforms including Who.com, Twitter, Instagram and overseeing digital media obligations and executions online.
· Drive celebrity presence in WHO's signature special issues, as well as assist on shoots;
· Liaise with agents and PR managers to build solid contacts for future stories and write/negotiate contracts for exclusive content;
· Represent WHO on radio and television as well as at social events and help promote the brand and content on radio and TV when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on Australia's premium celebrity title with a dynamic, highly dedicated team.
Applications close Monday April 6.