We are Impulse Digital. We’re a boutique digital agency with a
unique no fuss approach. Our clients include AMF Bowling, Nestle, Contiki,
Pringles, Tourism NZ, Business Chicks, Top Juice, Mad Mex, Colgate, Westpac and
We’re after a mid-weight web developer with a passion for
interfaces and a drive to achieve. The ideal candidate for this role will have
the ability to take a design and code it into a masterpiece. While this person
should be able to wear many hats, we are ideally looking for a great front-end
developer who specialises in custom theme integrations with various CMS
Our culture is fun, fast paced and inviting. We enjoy a 4pm
knockoff on Friday which includes a trip to our local brewery, morning coffees,
a game or two of foosball and breakfast bagels from our on-site bakery.
Desirable skills (not
Candidates must have the legal clearance to work in Australia,
and the ability to work on-site during standard office hours.
If you're up for a challenge, get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!
Please apply via email: andrew[at]impulsedigital.com.au
Absolutely no recruiters - no exceptions.
ABOUT STEP CHANGE MARKETING
Step Change is a creative business consultancy focused on accelerating growth and solving problems for some of the largest and fastest growing companies, ranging from startups to charities to big banks. We typically work with 70 clients every year from Sony Pictures to Sydney Adventist Hospital.
We’re a unique group of strategists with marketing on our resume and entrepreneurialism in our hearts. And that’s what makes us different. We’re driven by building businesses - not all the standard creative marketing ‘bull’.
We’re also a young company – the average age is late 20’s.
On any day, you’ll find the team building strategy with clients, creating new brands and producing outrageous marketing.
We’re a little unconventional. And we don't work with wankers. Watch the videos on our website and you'll understand.
Salary: $45,000 - $50,000 incl super.
Your role is supporting the Directors in the business.
· The first point of call for new clients, setting them up for a winning experience with Step Change
· Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments. The Directors have very hectic schedules so there’s a lot to juggle with the team, clients and personal events.
· Managing day to day operations of the office
· Managing special internal projects and events
· Making travel arrangements
· Preparing, proof reading and editing correspondence and presentations
· Admin support
We’re after a bubbly personality that will give clients a winning experience every time they get in touch with Step Change. Your passion for solving problems is only trumped by the joy you get from making stuff happen and a job well done. If you can match that with divine organizational skills, then this is the job for you.
TO MAKE THIS POSITION YOURS
- Have a minimum 2 years experience working in an executive assistant or business support role
- Have killer attention to detail
- Be a logistics ninja
- Love talking to new people
- Be willing to work with us for 2+ years
BONUS POINTS FOR:
Not mandatory, but we’d love it if you have one of:
- Writing and editing skills e.g Communications or journalism degree
- Document design skills e.g. Design qualification
FEEDBACK FROM THE CURRENT EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
We’re sad to have lost our previous Executive Assistant to new adventures in the UK. We asked her what she thought of the role. She said:
- The team are awesome – it’s young and a fun place to work
- You get to be fairly autonomous and your decisions are backed
- Ideas are up for discussion and listened to/acted on
- There’s a little more karaoke then I’d like – the team celebrates every 3 months or so
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply through the loop.
- Send us your CV with a cover page (max 140 words) detailing why you’re right for the role
- To show your attention to detail, include the word ‘elephant’ in your application
- You’ll be sent a short assessment after you apply