Overview of job:
As an Account Manager at PLAY, you support the planning and managing & production of all aspects of projects under the direction of a Senior Account Manager. You can bite your teeth into any job and you always find a solution whatever it takes. You are creative, driven, professional and have a strong attention to detail. You believe in experiential marketing and digital communication channels.
Reporting of the role:
This role reports to the Group Account Director.
3 best things about the job:
1. You will be working across a wide range of clients – national and international
2. No day will be the same – you’ll work across strategic, activation and digital briefs
3. You’ll be part of a fun, inspiring and hardworking team. Besides working hard, we PLAY hard too!
Measures of success :
In three months, you would have:
· Taken full responsibility and accountability running your first campaigns and projects at PLAY
· Become the key contact to your own clients
In six months, you would have:
· Contributed to multiple campaigns and projects from start to finish
· Taken ownership of the PLAY products and clients that are assigned to you
In 12 months, you would have:
· Established relationships with your clients
· Delivered multiple campaigns and projects to a high standard
Responsibilities of the role:
As an Account Manager at PLAY, you will be the key point of contact for your clients and suppliers. This means you work on projects from concept to evaluation, and are hands on throughout all stages of the project – whether that’s an on-the-ground activation, a digital campaign, or a pitch for a new client. You can manage your own budgets and timelines, and are able to attend client WIP meetings and presentations.
What you will need:
· You demonstrate creativity and a can-do attitude across all projects
· You have clear and professional communication skills
· You are extremely organised, tidy and have a strong attention to detail
· You have 3-5 years of creative / experiential agency experience
· You are pro-active and a team player
· You practice and prioritise excellent Client Service skills
· You understand the implications of your actions on the business as a whole
· You are excellent at prioritising and managing time
PLAY is one of Australia’s leading brand experience agencies company that delivers ideas to create better results for clients such as Volkswagen, Adobe, Mondelez, Spotify, NewsCorp and Sony Mobile.
Put simply, we turn great ideas into great experiences for clients and their customers. Those experiences can be anything from a 2,000-person conference to a 20-person pop-up dinner, and everything in-between.
With a strong focus on strategic insight and creative imagination, we develop exciting ideas that delight customers and direct them on their path to purchase.
Then, with a strong emphasis on production and implementation, we turn those thoughts into reality – we often call ourselves an action company, not just an ideas company!
Ultimately, with every brief we aim to create experiences that make the world a better, brighter place.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, email your CV/online portfolio to [....]