The breadth of projects that we work on for our clients’ means that there’s great diversity at any given time. We’re looking for an Integrated Account Manager to manage client relationships, support our clients digital presence and put in systems and processes to manage range of projects. This is a hands on role, we’re looking for someone who can multi-task with a focus on building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, if this sounds like it matches your skills and passions, we would like to make you part of our team.
Responsibilities:Take briefs from clients or internal stakeholders and build good relationships with themWork with agency partners (including developer, media and pr agencies) from beginning to endLiaising and updating stakeholders on the status of projectsResearch products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunitiesLiaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealingAdvising clients on cost, available resources, problems and solutionsTracking the project deliverables and matching those with agreed deadlinesReporting on success criteria for delivered projects by measuring resultsAbility to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of projects at the same timeManage the finances of projects and ensure project administration and billing is kept up-to-dateStay up-to-date with digital technologies and developmentsEstablish best practices in digital production
Have a burning desire to work in a dynamic, energetic design team? Want to feel the heat of working across diverse off-line and online channels, excelling your skills to a crisp, golden brown? Long for the satisfaction of crunching through evocative and immersive projects?
Get toasty with Toast Creative and join in curating well-crafted campaigns that bring to life brand narratives a cut above the industry. We didn't mean to butter you up, but get ready to sink your teeth into one of Sydney's top creative agencies.
Based in Surry Hills, we are a down-to-earth team of designers, creative strategists and big picture thinkers whose individual skills align to ensure our work always engages, inspires and challenges.
With our growing client base, Toast is looking to further grow the team. We are currently looking for a suitable person for our Business & Media Account Manager role.
- Support the top management with day-to-day management of Toast Creative media offering, from planning campaigns, booking media to implementing campaigns and measuring/improving results to adjust strategies
- Deliver outstanding strategies by being able to perfectly understand project needs and client expectations, plan ideas and media opportunities accordingly to campaign objectives and budget reality:Strong understanding of business objectives and expected campaign resultsSmart allocation of budgetAbility to convince key stakeholders and to close the pitch
- Deliver outstanding brand and marketing campaigns efficiently and effectivelyOffline (Press ads, TVC, Radio and Outdoor...)Online (PPC/AdWords, FB ads, Online displays)SEM: contribute to the immediate launch, implementation and management in the agency
- Deliver high profile campaigns across multiple channels for key clients
- Develop and nurture strong and profitable client relationships for planning and integration of advertising media solutions across the ad media spectrum that delivers our clients maximum media effectiveness at the best possible price
- Initiate and manage Toast relationships with key media contacts nationally to generate exposure for Toast and their clients:Establish a network of media contacts within the property sector and others, proving ability to leverage media relationships to deliver effective media outcomes across all platforms.Proactively identify and develop new media opportunities to promote client campaigns across national and global media platforms (especially with Domain and REA).Briefing and liaising with the creative and production team to ensure project deadlines are met.Monitoring all creative and media booking prior to sending to client to ensure quality control.Partnering with third party suppliers and maintaining relationships for excellence in all delivery.
- Be agile so they can adjust/revise campaigns accordingly to client business needs, market changes and opportunities:Good anticipation and knowledge of media opportunities/trendsAbility to adjust quickly based on insights, analytics and other measurements to ensure campaign success