Are you passionate about architecture & interior design products? Do you enjoy working with an outgoing team and meeting new people? Specix is Australia's leading multidisciplinary agency within the architecture & interior industry. We are currently seeking a full-time Product Business Developer A.K.A Product Consultants in Sydney to join our Services division.
This role forms part of our on-road team to deliver support toward architectural & interior design firms on behalf of a range of architecture & interior products.
• Relationship building to develop a larger network on behalf of Specix and the premium products represented through new and existing channels
• To be a support & resource to the architects, interior designers, builders, developers and the likes for correct product specification and marketing
• Collaborate and communicate with the clients for project generation via their correct target market
• Control issuing of market collateral (POS) into the architecture & interior design industry
• Learn and build knowledge for multiple products (both architecture and interior products) on a technical level for specification assistance
• Be an all-rounder within the business from time-to-time
To be successful for this role, you must:
- Be a self & team motivator to work under pressure within a fast paced environment
- Self motivator to meet and track monthly deadlines & KPI's
- Have a fantastic can-do anything type of attitude and highly proactive
- Have superior organisational client liaison skills
- Be able to identify growth areas and conduct face-to-face meetings
- Have the ability to articulate and communicate technical advice to professionals
- Hold tertiary qualifications in design, sales, architectural technology, interior architecture or similar (diploma at a minimum)
If you are a confident, dedicated and an outgoing individual who thrives on challenges, this is your ideal role. Ideally you will also have architectural/design industry experience/contacts who can read architectural plans. You will possess a current full driver's licence, with own reliable car and is available to travel interstate at short notice if required. You will be provided with the necessary training which you will take on board to get stuck into your role. You must demonstrate a stable past employment history.
On offer is a competitive salary package (includes super, mobile phone, vehicle mileage reimbursement, any other out of pocket expenses). If this sounds like you, please email us confidentially for a chance to be part of the team.