We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior Account Manager to join our growing team. You'll be working within a great team surrounded by exceptional talent in the areas of brand, advertising, digital and data, enabling you to build on your already solid experience. Working across existing and new clients, you will nurture these relationships, develop and grow the accounts and drive innovative ideas, campaigns and solutions.
Atlas is an agency with experience, personality, passion, a great culture and opportunities for people that do outstanding work for great brands. We believe you should be brave, curious, collaborative, playful and strive for excellence in all that you do. We foster a supportive environment with a focus on knowledge sharing, education and being the best at what we can be as individuals and as an agency.
We're seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager, with 2-4 years agency and (minimum 2 years) digital experience, who can hit the ground running within the existing client services team. You will enjoy a supportive, creative, fun and fast paced environment which is focused on great client outcomes and continued quality of service.
Most of all, you are determined, energetic and proactive when it comes to managing accounts, relationships and learning new skills. You have a solid understanding of the digital landscape and keep abreast of emerging trends.
- Great relationship builder
- Strategic account development
- Ideas driven and passionate about the industry
- A great written and verbal communicator
- Energetic, proactive and determined
- Curious and willing to learn
- Resourceful and autonomous - the ability to make it happen.
- Professional but down to earth and unpretentious
You must have experience with:
- Taking & writing briefs
- Strong project management and organisation skills with ability to multitask
- Ability to brief designers and lead creative projects internally
- Understanding of the digital production process involved in emailing, website and mobile app projects
- Presenting work & taking feedback
- Confidence in day to day communications with clients
- Building strong & positive working relationships
- Managing project estimates & timelines
- Costs & expenses reporting
- Metrics & analytics reporting
- Campaign reporting
- Maintaining customer records
- Invoicing & retainer reporting
- Developing presentations and proposals for clients
- Seeking opportunities within existing and new clients
- Working with the clients services team to grow our client base
We are part of a group of agencies;
Atlas - Digital Agency
Born & Raised - Brand & Advertising
Living Data - Social, Search & Marketing
We have more perks than we can list, including;
- Great teams
- Flat hierarchy/ management structure
- The opportunity to use cutting-edge hardware and technologies
- Regular team gatherings
- Open bar, daily fruit, drinks etc.
- Great creative office
- Latest tech
- BBQ's on our huge balcony area watching the sunsets- Opportunity to get involved in a range of in-house projects