About the Role:
Third Drawer Down are leaders in artist related products and exclusive brands.
This role is crucial to the Australian and New Zealand growth of our brand and requires an individual who is passionate about product, sales and meeting deadlines. You must also have the commercial savvy to be a step ahead at all times and be able to be across both local retail trends and customer service skills as every store or institution is individual and special to us.
The ideal team player must have:
• Have ENERGY, PERSONALITY and an excellent WORK ETHIC
• Have the ability to self-motivate and work independently as well as be part of a wider team
• Have previous experience in a sales environment
• Have proven ability to deliver against set targets
• Ability to develop business outside of existing customer base
• Strong customer service focus
• Strong presentation and time management skills
• Sound art product knowledge
• Excellent communication, organisational and relationship building skills.
• Be proficient in Dear Inventory System and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Enjoy art museums and art
Tasks include (but not limited to):
• Establish and maintain regular customers
• Process customer quotes and orders thru to data entry
• Monitor and report on outstanding customer orders
• Partnering with customers to establish forecast product requirements
• Resolve and report on customer issues
The successful candidate will be offered a pro rata remuneration package including base salary, superannuation, commission structure, vehicle allowance.
The position offers flexible working hours (1-2 days per week) with the potential for the role to become full-time. If you require school holiday periods to be taken we are open to a flexible work plan.